News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

anthrax

anthrax

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 03, 2021, 08:23:15 PM
This definitely happened.

https://www.facebook.com/100000855652327/posts/4357427117629100/

i really enjoyed this!  does video of the other 2 songs exist?  or audio for that matter??

cleech74

Just wanted this. It?s pretty funky. Check it out, if that?s your thing

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

PIE-GUY

Always a little skeptical when people cover Funkadelic (hello, WSP doing Red Hot Momma), but this is fucking good.  :rockout: :rockout:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

My so: why is he dancing? He should be pacing up and down nervously, trying to walk off withdrawal symptoms.
My daughter: he looks like a physics teacher trying to impress the class.
My son: vocals aren't half bad though.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

I dare the  :phish:  from Vermont to play this.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

Quote from: mopper_smurf on August 11, 2021, 11:45:39 AM

I dare the  :phish:  from Vermont to play this.
Would love to hear that.
You know... As often as Trey is noted for teasing "I'm A Man", what if he's actually teasing this?

mistercharlie

How about Dr. Dog covering a true 90's classic?!?

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.