News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2020-02-23 - Moon Palace - Cancun, Quintana Roo, MEX New

Started by anthrax, February 23, 2020, 09:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish:
02/23/2020
MOON PALACE
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico

SET 1: Crowd Control, Farmhouse, Breath and Burning, Divided Sky, Meat, Everything's Right, The Squirming Coil, Wingsuit, David Bowie

SET 2: Simple > Golden Age > Fuego > Undermind -> Back on the Train > Passing Through

ENCORE: Rise/Come Together > The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Fee, Funky Bitch, More

Hicks

When was the last time the second set and encore had the same number of songs?

Has that ever happened?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

shoreline99

Meh.

ETA: is it bad that I'm more excited to listen to this weekend's JRAD shows than last night's Phish show?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Gumbo72203

Trey was struggling mightily with the in-ears last night, and it def threw him off. 

Excited to listen back to some of those big jams though. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

ph92

Quote from: Hicks on February 23, 2020, 09:55:37 PM
When was the last time the second set and encore had the same number of songs?

Has that ever happened?
Where's QOP when you need some obscure phish stats?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

Everything's Right is excellent Phish music. Skip past the "song" part of you must. The jam is worthy.

Second set is really strong too. Love the Simple thru Undermind bizness

anthrax

Passing Through ripped pretty good, too.  In fact, the entire 2nd set was really good, but it seemed short.  Also, the stream had some major chop towards the end of Simple.  Terrible timing, as we were just getting into the meat of the show.  It was like having to take a piss towards the end of the first song of the second set...no one does that!