News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* Week4paug.net II (B League) Fantasy Football 2010 Thread

Started by Undermind, August 16, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

I know there has to be interest in a 2nd paug fantasy league.  PM me your email address if interested and I'll add your name to this list and invite you.  Peeps that are in the "A League" please don't inquire.  I've set the draft for 8:30 pm edt on 9/2.

2010 Teams:

Undermind
Poster Nutbag
phuzzyfish12
Phishy69
nakedpa
JPhishman
aphineday
tet
JPhishman's Dad
phuzzyfish12's Dad
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

G. Augusto

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

phuzzyfish12

Undermind

Undermind

I'm going to leave scoring the same as last years league unless there is a consensus to change something?  You can look at all the scoring settings on the league page.

Buffalo Budd

I shat the bed last year but I may as well give it another go.
Count me in.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

phuzzyfish12

Undermind

Undermind

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind