News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-12-29 - MSG - NY,NY - Post Show Discussion

Started by anthrax, December 29, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

Just getting to this now
I forgot about the Rider jam comments - it is definitely there
Great show!!
Look forward to the rest of the run
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

zimbra

The old lady has her 5th, and final, alternative teaching certificate exam tomorrow morning.   I plan on spinning this and enjoying a bloody mary while she's gone before celebrating the finish!
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mbw

The 46 Days and Cities sucked, but any set with Buried Alive, The Sloth, and Corrina is alright in my book.

anthrax

i was 100% in the camp that they played partytime...until i just saw it again.  i think i flipped.  they never play the partytime music.  it's just lyrics played over wolfmans the whole time. :-o

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on May 26, 2020, 09:53:30 PM
i was 100% in the camp that they played partytime...until i just saw it again.  i think i flipped.  they never play the partytime music.  it's just lyrics played over wolfmans the whole time. :-o
tell someone who wasn't there and doesn't know phish that they didn't play a song called "party time" and then let them listen to the show and ask them if your statement was true or false.
Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Definite IKYR jam there, Mike and Fish were all over that shit. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Quote from: Hicks on May 26, 2020, 10:25:13 PM
Definite IKYR jam there, Mike and Fish were all over that shit.
im fucking saying dude
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on December 29, 2018, 11:36:55 PM
sign me up and buy me some diapers.

That's fucking classic, man

On a side note: has anyone else seriously considered wearing depends to a show before?  I've had some really, really close calls when I've been dosed at a show.  Honestly, nothing worse than being totally spaced during setbreak down near the stage and being terrified about getting to a bathroom (I'm looking at you, dicks sporting goods park)
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

I searched for that Tahoe pic but couldn't find it  :shakehead:

Hicks

Quote from: GBL on May 27, 2020, 12:11:41 AM

On a side note: has anyone else seriously considered wearing depends to a show before?  I've had some really, really close calls when I've been dosed at a show.  Honestly, nothing worse than being totally spaced during setbreak down near the stage and being terrified about getting to a bathroom (I'm looking at you, dicks sporting goods park)

https://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ph92

Quote from: Hicks on May 27, 2020, 12:35:09 AM
Quote from: GBL on May 27, 2020, 12:11:41 AM

https://www.stadiumpal.com/product/stadium-pal-kit/
Bring it in full of liquor and leave filled with piss. Just don't get forget to wash before night 2.

Perfect system
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

GBL

I feel like Stadium Buddy would have been a better name

kellerb

Quote from: GBL on May 27, 2020, 08:42:36 AM
I feel like Stadium Buddy would have been a better name

But then you don't get the StadiumGal tie-in!

anthrax

Quote from: birdman on May 26, 2020, 10:00:30 PM
Quote from: anthrax on May 26, 2020, 09:53:30 PM
tell someone who wasn't there and doesn't know phish that they didn't play a song called "party time" and then let them listen to the show and ask them if your statement was true or false.

don't care about someone who doesn't know phish. 

but they didn't play the music!  i guess after fighting it, i finally understand where those phish.net nerds are coming from.  i never really understood until now.