Register

Author Topic: 2019-7-2 SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY - Post-Show Discussion  (Read 703 times)

Offline nab

• In the Band
Re: 2019-7-2 SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY - Post-Show Discussion
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2019, 12:22:56 AM »
This is a good phish band concert.
I know some people don't like Scent of a Mule, especially in the 2nd set, but Trey had been toying with that donkey braying lick since Camden so Mule seems like a logical pick.
Besides it's 7 minutes in a barn burner set (and I don't hate it.)

Cathy's Clown in the first had something to do with Mike's clown fish pants? Okay. Whatever. The show launches in with a sick Tweezer Reprise > Carini > Ac/Dc Bag > Moma > Theme block. That's a bangin' start. Meat is too rare. Home has a sick  #microjamTM then tight Gin > WOTC makes for a nice wrap up.

DWD > Scents (with Intro!) > Twist > Wilson was a smokin' segment. If you Like Scent, or needed to pee, then the placement was, imo, solid. FYF > Halley's > Hood to close? shit yeah.

Trey fucked up the words to Fee but that's what he does not and it was fine and funny. Especially as he played a lovely A Life Beyond The Dream after. First Tube closed and was, as far as I can recall, standard awesome.

Is that supposed to be funny?

Thank you for laughing at my subtle comedy joke.
I thought it was very well done…

The steaks are too high with this show to be making bad jokes.
Steaks?
Don't cheese me off, buddy.

Anyway, here's today's quick hit: https://hfpod.simplecast.com/episodes/quick-hit-spac-7-02

This prime excuse for a run of pun has been ground down so far, we aught to just chuck it; this is not the proper medium. 

Offline Caravan2001

• Gamehendge
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2019, 05:07:03 AM »
This is a good phish band concert.
I know some people don't like Scent of a Mule, especially in the 2nd set, but Trey had been toying with that donkey braying lick since Camden so Mule seems like a logical pick.
Besides it's 7 minutes in a barn burner set (and I don't hate it.)

Cathy's Clown in the first had something to do with Mike's clown fish pants? Okay. Whatever. The show launches in with a sick Tweezer Reprise > Carini > Ac/Dc Bag > Moma > Theme block. That's a bangin' start. Meat is too rare. Home has a sick  #microjamTM then tight Gin > WOTC makes for a nice wrap up.

DWD > Scents (with Intro!) > Twist > Wilson was a smokin' segment. If you Like Scent, or needed to pee, then the placement was, imo, solid. FYF > Halley's > Hood to close? shit yeah.

Trey fucked up the words to Fee but that's what he does not and it was fine and funny. Especially as he played a lovely A Life Beyond The Dream after. First Tube closed and was, as far as I can recall, standard awesome.

Is that supposed to be funny?

Thank you for laughing at my subtle comedy joke.
I thought it was very well done…

The steaks are too high with this show to be making bad jokes.
Steaks?
Don't cheese me off, buddy.

Anyway, here's today's quick hit: https://hfpod.simplecast.com/episodes/quick-hit-spac-7-02

This prime excuse for a run of pun has been ground down so far, we aught to just chuck it; this is not the proper medium.

yuk yuk yuk

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
  • No Questions. Just Rawk
    • Row Knows
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2019, 10:18:31 PM »
Really pleased with the discussion on that quick hit, btw.

Offline sls.stormyrider

• Gamehendge
  • Let there be songs to fill the air
    • music list
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2019, 10:00:19 AM »
another great one!
psyched for Phenway
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."