Register

Author Topic: Glass Pony - WAMC Live Stream 9/14  (Read 51 times)

Offline Gumbo72203

• In the Band
  • when in Gamehendge....
Glass Pony - WAMC Live Stream 9/14
« on: September 10, 2020, 11:01:07 AM »
Hey guys!
I thought i would make a new post since this is coming up, and I'll delete after.  Glass Pony is playing WAMC's Linda Theater web series on Monday 9/14 at 8pm EST.  This is a local theater that's been doing an extremely high-quality production web series.  We'll be doing about 75 minutes - enough to get a good deal of songs in and stretch out on a few of our bangers. 

The stream costs $7 and the money is going to our new album - we have video, PR, mastering etc (we are enlisting a friend of our bass player who works for the same company that mastered Sigma Oasis). 

www.thelinda.org

https://www.facebook.com/events/2785000468398814/

Below, you can see an example of their live streams.  It's top notch stuff.  Thanks for your time everyone  :beers:

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Offline Gumbo72203

• In the Band
  • when in Gamehendge....
Re: Glass Pony - WAMC Live Stream 9/14
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 12:08:53 PM »
Gonna lock this up I think but thanks everyone who hopped on, that was WILD!!!!  Gonna have some clips coming up soon, you guys are gonna dig it!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again