News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey at the Beacon Streams

Started by Hicks, September 14, 2020, 08:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

I thought the first beacon show was kinda meh, but I really enjoyed the second.  These sets have such a beautiful and also sad theme to them.  In my world, they aren't met as a soundtrack for beers on a Friday night.  I watched beacon #2 on Sunday afternoon and it hit me where I needed it.  I think I'll continue this sunday trend for awhile.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on October 20, 2020, 09:03:00 AM
I thought the first beacon show was kinda meh, but I really enjoyed the second.  These sets have such a beautiful and also sad theme to them.  In my world, they aren't met as a soundtrack for beers on a Friday night.  I watched beacon #2 on Sunday afternoon and it hit me where I needed it.  I think I'll continue this sunday trend for awhile.

I've been watching them on Sunday morning with coffee and  :smoke:

I think that's the best way to partake of The Beacon Jams.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 20, 2020, 09:07:32 AM

Perhaps you add some bacon and toast and jam to the Sunday beacon jams?

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on October 20, 2020, 11:50:45 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on October 20, 2020, 09:07:32 AM

Perhaps you add some bacon and toast and jam to the Sunday beacon jams?

Well, I was given a large box of bacon by my hotel. So Sunday mornings after the  :smoke: have consisted of lots of bacon and toast, too!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: Bobafett on October 23, 2020, 09:47:32 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 23, 2020, 09:31:34 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on October 23, 2020, 09:07:56 PM
Nice version of WTU tonight

Was incredible.
And lizards.   I liked the strings a whole lot

Once Trey got done botching the verses it was quite nice. 

Definitely a big time throwdown tonight.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

rowjimmy

anthrax

saving it for sunday, but i just watched this...

(lotta dust in my house this morning)

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.