Register

Author Topic: Star Wars  (Read 29780 times)

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
  • No Questions. Just Rawk
    • Row Knows
Re: Star Wars
« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2020, 08:10:51 AM »
Speaking of fan cuts and edits and such things, I did see the fan cut that incorporates the Siege of Mandalore from the final Clone Wars season into Revenge of The Sith. Pretty cool.

It's not for everyone but holy hell that Clone Wars finale is awesome.

Very excited to see Ahsoka in Mandolorian this season. Also, I really expect that the tie-in back to Rebels (the Dark Sabre) is going to deliver.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2020, 09:15:42 AM »
Speaking of fan cuts and edits and such things, I did see the fan cut that incorporates the Siege of Mandalore from the final Clone Wars season into Revenge of The Sith. Pretty cool.

Very excited to see Ahsoka in Mandolorian this season. Also, I really expect that the tie-in back to Rebels (the Dark Sabre) is going to deliver.

Both of these things! Moff Gideon is going to play a much bigger part in the next season, I suspect.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
    • Row Knows
« Reply #422 on: September 23, 2020, 09:54:31 AM »

Both of these things! Moff Gideon is going to play a much bigger part in the next season, I suspect.

I think he'll remain a looming, background threat for a bit. Btu once our titular character finds out that Gideon has the dark saber and the back story on that thing... it's gonna be ON.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2020, 10:04:51 AM »

I think he'll remain a looming, background threat for a bit. Btu once our titular character finds out that Gideon has the dark saber and the back story on that thing... it's gonna be ON.

As long as they don't 'Snoke' him and just kill him off with out any character exposition.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline rowjimmy

• Head Ache
  • 'Paug Admin
  • In the OTHER Band
    • Row Knows
« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2020, 11:47:18 AM »

As long as they don't 'Snoke' him and just kill him off with out any character exposition.

Filoni won't do us like that.

Offline VDB

• In the Band
« Reply #425 on: September 23, 2020, 06:25:34 PM »
In which I babble at length about watching this new/old Star Wars...

https://www.standbyformindcontrol.com/2020/09/original-star-wars-project-4k77/

Fine work as usual from you. One day I will hunt down these various fan versions, I tell myself...
there is no explanation
it's all inside your head

de gustibus non disputandum