Register

Author Topic: All Things ViDEO GAMES  (Read 188196 times)

Offline emay

• Gamehendge
  • The Walrus was Page
Re: All Things ViDEO GAMES
« Reply #3600 on: April 01, 2021, 06:11:12 PM »
I am currently playing TLOU2 on PS5, and this game is absolutely amazing

I'm about 20% done and I think this may dethrone GoW as the best game I've ever played.  It's like you're living inside the game, so good
dam... still debated grabbing that recently since its on sale... ive always hesitate bc of some of the reviews i saw for it when it came out.

For Slim:

https://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/93ced74673c9dc2a3f2bd7d4ecb742003720ced3

heh, thats the japanese site, but im guessing its the same post as the eng one talking about the ps5 version. im up to date! very excited though. the ps4 version on ps5 is 10x better as is already. cant wait.

btw, anyone ever wants to dip there toes into FF14 just LMK! always willing to help, just make sure contact me ahead of time so you end up on same server :)
I am currently playing TLOU2 on PS5, and this game is absolutely amazing

I'm about 20% done and I think this may dethrone GoW as the best game I've ever played.  It's like you're living inside the game, so good

nice that game is amazing, I can only imagine how good it looks on PS5. I felt like it was pretty long game when I was playing through it but finally made it through the whole game. Def deserves the game of the year title.

Still no PS5  :'( Need one before Horizon Forbidden West comes out.
if im not mistaken Horizon zero dawn is aprils free game!

well definitely get it if it is. Ive cleared like 70% of the trophies on the OG game and 40-50% on the expansion pack, Frozen Wilds. Probably my favorite game since GTA5 & The Last of Us.

Offline GBL

• Lot Security
  • In the Band
« Reply #3601 on: April 01, 2021, 07:05:59 PM »
It's not like a ps plus free game, but it is a part of playstations stay safe at home thing or whatever

Also, I don't think it is available until the middle or end of the month
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
« Reply #3602 on: April 02, 2021, 02:26:45 PM »
It's not like a ps plus free game, but it is a part of playstations stay safe at home thing or whatever

Also, I don't think it is available until the middle or end of the month
u right
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-