News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

True Blood

Started by ytowndan, September 24, 2008, 07:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/

Anyone been watching this?  It's HBO's new original series.  I didn't think I'd get into it, but I gotta admit, it's a bit interesting. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

thechad

I watched the first episode and it was pretty decent, I saved the other two on my dvr and just haven't gotten around to watching them yet.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Poster Nutbag

I blew it off so far... Just thought the other day that HBO came out with another cheesey vampire show and didn't even give it a chance...but I'll have to give it a look see now....
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

birdman

My wife and I have been loving this show.
Im in for the rest of the season.
Paug FTMFW!

ytowndan

Season 2 has been really awesome so far.  Anyone else watching? 

They made a special trailer that they aired at Comic Con for the final six episodes.  Looks like it'll be another bad ass ending. 

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

thechad

Totally got hooked about half-way through last season, it's no Sopranos but right up there with it.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock