News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Steve Kimock Interview (Political Content)

Started by sophist, October 17, 2008, 10:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/15215/Rocktober-Get-Out-And-Vote!/17
QuoteIs this election different than past elections, why or why not?

Yeah, it's different. We are at a tipping point. Between the war for profit crowd and the "rather have a couple extra quintillion dollars today than a biosphere in a couple of generation folks," we are not going to have a recognizable United States of America soon or a habitable planet later. We got to get rid of those people before it's too late.
What is the relationship between music and politics - and how, if at all, has this relationship affected your music?

There's not a very big or direct relationship between politics and anything but business, in my honest opinion. The current state of affairs isn't helping the music any but it's not telling me where to put my fingers, if you know what I mean.

If you could speak directly to all American voters, what would you say?

Want to fix the economy? Legalize pot.
:lol:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Bill Maher touched on the last point a week ago (I think) when he noted that if the government needs a new tax base, they should legalize pot and industrial hemp and tax it.

mattstick

Ri©h

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 17, 2008, 01:20:39 PM
Bill Maher touched on the last point a week ago (I think) when he noted that if the government needs a new tax base, they should legalize pot and industrial hemp and tax it.

It's the right thing to do.  Maher...  and Kimock know what's up.   :mrgreen: