News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

This is outragous!!

Started by thechad, October 19, 2008, 02:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

I've been reading all day and for the past week about all the trouble you guys having with getting tickets for Hampton, was looking around the net just to see what ticket "brokers" were charging now that the TicketBastard sale has happened and found this douche on stubhub.com:

http://www.stubhub.com/phish-tickets/phish-hampton-hampton-coliseum-3-6-2009-733710/?ticket_id=156975265

I think that's going to far, and if anyone pays that much for 2 tix then they are even larger fools.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Ri©h

:-o  Holy shit!

The sad thing is, someone will probably buy them.  :roll:

That guy deserves some serious hate mail.

ytowndan

Quote from: Rich on October 19, 2008, 02:16:44 AM

http://www.poopsenders.com/order/

:evil:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Ri©h

Quote from: ytowndan on October 19, 2008, 02:28:08 AM
Quote from: Rich on October 19, 2008, 02:16:44 AM

http://www.poopsenders.com/order/

:evil:

LOL...  I swear that was the first thing that came to mind!!!   :lol:

Let's get this guy's address and send him a shitbox!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blastoplast

and he's still charging for shipping.
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

Bobafett

redicculus.   for one stub.  shit.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

BTW, now that the initial frenzy is basically over, I've seen the prices on brokered tickets dropping a bit.  Not thats it's right, it's just that tickets aren't going for like $450 a piece anymore. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

yeah, i've seen as a low as $325, and on ebay as low as $275 today......should keep dropping, might even go lower after the new year and new dates are announced....
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

blatboom

I'll probably wind up feeding the machine for at least one night  :oops:

McGrupp

I say if tickets go below $200 it's well worth it.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

blatboom

Quote from: McGrupp on October 20, 2008, 12:33:44 PM
I say if tickets go below $200 it's well worth it.

yeah, that's probably my ceiling.  there's still plenty of time

gah

anyone bought tickets off ebay before? i've actually never bought ANYTHING let alone tickets off there, and am nervous about putting in for tickets that i won't even receive for 4 months!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

blatboom

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 20, 2008, 12:43:27 PM
anyone bought tickets off ebay before? i've actually never bought ANYTHING let alone tickets off there, and am nervous about putting in for tickets that i won't even receive for 4 months!

well let's say worst case scenario, you buy tickets and don't get them (unlikely).  eBay and/or Paypal protects you from shit like that happening, so you'll get your money back.  If you do buy, just check out the seller's rating/feedback beforehand.