News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

week4paug.net t-shirts & schwag

Started by tet, October 20, 2008, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

1 White long sleeved shirt ordered!  :banana:

Bring in the dude!

jephrey

I also dig longsleeve, but I haven't worn them in the summer much.  They'd help with mosquitoes too.  But I think I might go golf shirt, but the logo looks pretty massive on there...  Not that it's a bad thing, it just seems possibly too big - unless it's just shown larger. 

eh, it looks better in the closeup.  I'll prolly get that badboy and ooooh I just saw the baseball jersey nice, and a tee.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

Quote from: jephrey on February 08, 2009, 11:43:25 PM
I also dig longsleeve, but I haven't worn them in the summer much.  They'd help with mosquitoes too.  But I think I might go golf shirt, but the logo looks pretty massive on there...  Not that it's a bad thing, it just seems possibly too big - unless it's just shown larger. 

eh, it looks better in the closeup.  I'll prolly get that badboy and ooooh I just saw the baseball jersey nice, and a tee.

i just shrunk the logo on the golf shirt by about 1/2 an inch, is that any better?  it did look a bit big, you're right...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

yes!  I'd still have gotten it but that is better...Thanks.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

Quote from: jephrey on February 09, 2009, 09:12:08 PM
yes!  I'd still have gotten it but that is better...Thanks.

sure thing.  any other suggestions for improvements folks?  like i said, i'm not about to customize things for each order, but if it's a reasonable request, i'm happy to oblige as long as there are no strenuous objections... 

"'oh no, i strenuously object.'  'well, then...'"
-Phish

tet

wow, i looked forever for that pic... and no response.  thanks folks.

anyway, only 1 sale so far, whats up??  order your gear soon if you want it delivered before Hampton!!
-Phish

Marmar

thongs....dude.....thongs?

:-D

I'm gonna make an order here soon...but not till I get the body work paid off on the bimmer first.....she went into the hospital for some cosmetic surgery.....

one request.....maybe more car stuffs? Plate frames, keychains...?????
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

tet

lol, you have a problem with thongs? 

i tried a license plate one but the image doesn't work on it- way too small, it couldn't be read from a few inches away, forget a few car lengths...   and no options for keychains, sorry.  i can only offer what cafepress offers!
-Phish

rowjimmy

sophist

I'm withholding for a paug tye dye...
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

Quote from: Sophist on February 10, 2009, 09:12:21 PM

jeez, even i'm old enough to remember doing that on your own with a white t-shirt...   :roll:
-Phish

sophist

Quote from: tet on February 10, 2009, 09:17:27 PM
Quote from: Sophist on February 10, 2009, 09:12:21 PM

jeez, even i'm old enough to remember doing that on your own with a white t-shirt...   :roll:
I'm trying to give you more money holmes  :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 10, 2009, 08:57:08 PM
pending payday

/donchaknow?

I'm in this boat as well.  Soon enough, I'll have my very own long sleeve!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Quote from: antelope19 on February 10, 2009, 10:40:15 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 10, 2009, 08:57:08 PM
pending payday

/donchaknow?

I'm in this boat as well.  Soon enough, I'll have my very own long sleeve!

Screw that, I want the Yard sign instead!   :lol:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment