News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Music DVD You Watched?

Started by mopper_smurf, October 28, 2008, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

khalpin

:phish: - 12/31/95

Unfortunately, after watching the second set, I dropped the DVD and the disc cracked.  And apparently I never backed up my files (it was on my hard drive that crashed last year) and the torrent is long dead.   :cry:

gah

^^ That sucks!  :-(

Louis Armstrong: Live in Stockholm 1962

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

G. Augusto

Quote from: khalpin on May 26, 2011, 01:43:44 PM

Unfortunately, after watching the second set, I dropped the DVD and the disc cracked.  And apparently I never backed up my files (it was on my hard drive that crashed last year) and the torrent is long dead.   :cry:

Was it the LP files?
I never saw a spliced fileset with the originals and LP.

khalpin

Quote from: G. Augusto on May 26, 2011, 05:27:46 PM
Quote from: khalpin on May 26, 2011, 01:43:44 PM

Was it the LP files?
I never saw a spliced fileset with the originals and LP.
Nope.  In fact, I've been thinking of just buying the LP vids and trying to make a proper DVD using those tracks and the flac audio.   Of course, I think that every time I listen to that show and I never do anything about it.  I was hoping someone who was familiar with the process would do it, but after six years it doesn't looks like that's happening.

gah

This morning, Sonny Rollins: Live in '65 and '68. It was perfect for a Sunday morning on a Holiday weekend....

http://jazzicons.com/ji3_rollins.html
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

:phish: IT

I had forgotten how much makeup they used on Big Red during the filming of the interviews.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

The Rolling Stones - Let's Spend the Night Together

Picked this up for one (1) Euro today. First time I've seen it since it was shown in my local movie theater in 1982.
Filmed during the1981 American tour. A curio at best, which is a polite way of saying that it sucks beyond belief.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Trifecta ...

The Pixies
VPRO 'Fa. Onrust', Dutch TV, at Hilversum Studios, The Netherlands
1 October 1988
Rebroadcast Sep. 2008

01 Bone Machine
02 Interview
03 Gigantic
04 River Euphrates
05 Where Is My Mind
06 I've Been Tired
Twitter | FB | Instagram

G. Augusto

Awesome!

QuoteThe Beatles
Shea Stadium, New York, USA
July 15,1965

Below is the set list for the Beatles performance, however this DVD contains other performers which can be found on the back cover of the DVD

Twist And Shout
She's A Woman
I Feel Fine
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Ticket To Ride
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
Can't Buy Me Love
Baby's In Black
Act Naturally
A Hard Days Night
Help!
I'm Down

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57483

WOULD.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: G. Augusto on July 11, 2011, 12:50:43 PM
Awesome!

QuoteThe Beatles
Shea Stadium, New York, USA
July 15,1965

Below is the set list for the Beatles performance, however this DVD contains other performers which can be found on the back cover of the DVD

Twist And Shout
She's A Woman
I Feel Fine
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Ticket To Ride
Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
Can't Buy Me Love
Baby's In Black
Act Naturally
A Hard Days Night
Help!
I'm Down

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=57483

WOULD.

nice find.... i'll grab this when i get home  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

astonishing_speed

Gorillaz - Demon Days live from Manchester...awesome

PIE-GUY

Tonight I let loose with the house to myself and watched most of the closing Winterland followed by Clifford Ball night one set three. Say what you will about the phish/dead comparisons, I'll take a mid-90's Hood over anything the dead played after about 1977.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Black Country Communion - "Live Over Europe"

Europe? Three shows in Germany actually. Good good ol' rawk stuff. Bass player/singer Glenn Hughes is 60 years old, but has has no trouble reaching the hightnotes.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

khalpin

Quote from: mopper_smurf on October 27, 2011, 12:10:56 PM
Black Country Communion - "Live Over Europe"

Europe? Three shows in Germany actually. Good good ol' rawk stuff. Bass player/singer Glenn Hughes is 60 years old, but has has no trouble reaching the hightnotes.
The guys on That Metal Show always rave about Black Country Communion.  I should get around to checking them out.