News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Massive DVD-R trade

Started by horridrumaddict, April 21, 2005, 04:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horridrumaddict

I have just recently gotten back on cable modem, so Ive missed most of the 9? projects.  Im keeping up on the 98 project, though, and am wondering if, when its done, anyone wants to snail mail trade entire tours, on dvd-rs? Id be interested in summer 95 and/or the full 99.  If your looking to match show for show, I have plenty of others to even up.  I realize its a pretty big undertaking, and would require a lot of trust, seeing how it would be atleast 10-15 DVDs, but it would be nice to add an entire year to your/my collection in one fell swoop.   Also getting pretty close to having all of 73 and 74 dead, if your into those guys too.

jephrey

do you save database matching stuff?  I have 99 all on DVD in Apple Lossless.  All filesets were modified to add fades at the beginning and end of the show and have any mid-set fades removed by remixing.  Most errors were also corrected like channel dropouts and some skips that could be corrected with minor editing.  I also have the original source notes in a quality text file.  The files were renamed like phyyyymmdd_stt.m4a  s=set # (0 for soundcheck, 1, 2, 3, e for encore), t=track # (01, 02...etc).  LMK if you're interested.  PM me and we could work out a trial.  Hell, I'll send you New Years (fits on 1 dvd with complete shoundcheck) if you drop me your addy.  If you like it, send me blanks and postage for whatever else.  I am within a couple shows of having 1996NYE-hiatus (maybe not all the best sources but that's my next project).

I do have maybe 30 shows that are unmodified and match the database.  I can make a list of them if you are into that and make up however many dvds for you.

As for evening up, I have a small list.  I don't mind B+P is nothin' off my back.  One show woulld satisfy me.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

thisistoto

I have entire years of 95,96,97 on DVD in lossless (FLAC/shn). Would love to help you out with a trade. Just let me know what exactly you want to do:

Toto
chodo@pacbell.net

8)

TheMaxilla

I would be interested in getting in on a mass dvd trade as well if possible. i would take pretty much anything, as my collection is just starting out. let me know. thanks

tieacabletoatree

I have a ton of shows... some near complete tours.

My list... http://www.mariahjewelry.com/shows.htm

Almost everything I have is in lossless format.

I need an honest trader for a regular snail mail trade. If interested shoot me an email tieacabletoatree@aol.com

My goal is every show recorded.

I need a partner. Maybe you are the guy (or girl)

whatapiper

im interested too.  give me a PM with what you still need.  i have holes in 98 but still have a nice amount.  my 96 is complete and so is 97 with a few exceptions. i have all of 93 and 94 to date with the projects plus some extras.  im missing lots of 95 too so let me know, i have about  75% of everything archived to dvd already, with dankseeds, gems, shows attended, sbds, etc on the h/d too.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

EvrlstingSpoof

I am also interested in this endevour, i have complete years of 95 and 98 and looking to complete 97 with this project,
Lots of other stuff aswell but id like to essentially trade year for year or say 50 shows for 50 shows or more or less,
My goal is everyshow aswell, so i hope this winter is full of trading ,
Much love,
abro

CRAZYED

See my thread in the main forum if you want complete years........