News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

What things will you bring?

Started by redrum, December 11, 2008, 12:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

...to Hampton or any other shows in the future?

The first thing that comes to my mind are those signs or banners that said:
"46 Days since the last Ghost" or "420 shows since the last Dark Star". Remember those?
Pretty sure I saw a "Simple"(sneakers) banner hanging up at one show too.

Post or list objects, things, signs or banners you've brought to past shows as well.
Or even things you've seen others bring inside, to the lot, thrown onstage, back winshield, anything!

I'm thinking i might have to "borrow" this from work and cut the logo off of the cone.

...if they play Carini or Friday, i'll be sure to have one printed in reverse like this so it reads "booooH!!!"  :wink:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

messengerbird

Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

Guyute123

I was thinking about buying a few hundred of those kick ass marbe balloons and handing them out on the way in the venue.  I was also thinking about getting a giant weather balloon and blowing it up in the lot and having a bunch of markers and people can draw on it or write something on it. Then bring it inside the show and blow it up.  I did this at langerado and people loved it. The hard part is that you need an airmattres pump to blow it up and that might be hard to sneak inside due to its size.

Guyute123

I meant marble balloons.  Tye dye looking.  Im posting using my phone at work. Its a bit of a pain.

PhishPhan

I might dress up as Fluffhead and where a counter around my neck with the number of days since the last Fluffhead, :D. Then probably just whip it once they play it. Note that it is not if they play it.

sunrisevt

My dancin' shoes.

I really got a kick out of this one banner at Vegas 2/16/03--it was a monster, must have been a few king-size sheets, hanging from the front of the balcony across the hall from our seats. It had read "871 days since last Ghost" (or whatever the # was--definitely ended w/ a 1) frolm the night before, and on 2/16 you could see the ragged edge where they'd torn off the first two digits.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

lifeboy13

I Always pack up all my stuff in Hood Milk Crates that i snag when i see one come through work.  I have about 6. They turn into great stools in the lot or to go around selling neatly stacked perishables with.
Good Day, Every Day!

Caravan2001

Quote from: redrum on December 11, 2008, 12:04:47 PM
...to Hampton or any other shows in the future?

The first thing that comes to my mind are those signs or banners that said:
"46 Days since the last Ghost" or "420 shows since the last Dark Star". Remember those?
Pretty sure I saw a "Simple"(sneakers) banner hanging up at one show too.

Post or list objects, things, signs or banners you've brought to past shows as well.
Or even things you've seen others bring inside, to the lot, thrown onstage, back winshield, anything!

I'm thinking i might have to "borrow" this from work and cut the logo off of the cone.

...if they play Carini or Friday, i'll be sure to have one printed in reverse like this so it reads "booooH!!!"  :wink:

DOOD!   You gotta bring the whole cone, that would be epic!

redrum

i'm not sure if the whole cone will even fit in the car!  :lol:
but if it does i'll keep it in tact at least until we get there.

i'm gonna look for more, i have a feeling i just gotta poke around.
i already grabbed a plastic (3gal) tub over the summer.
i'll post a pic of it...
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

birdman

You guys wear shoes at phish shows? Noobs.

I went barefoot at MSG once...OMG were my feet looking horrendous afterwards. Took days to scrub that grime off.
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

"Whatever you do, ... "

I only go barefoot on the lawn.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Taking care of your shoes is important... But taking care of my feet is moreso. I do not rock out barefoot.

sunrisevt

Well, yeah--me neither. Except on the lawn. Where I make sure to take care ... ah, you know.