News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Picture a Phish song

Started by mopper_smurf, December 12, 2008, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

not sure if this one has been done yet..

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

blatboom

hmmm... not only can I see it in my original post, I can see it in your quote  :?

who runs this tin can message board anyway!?

edit:  I'll try again, same subject>>>

PhishPhan

Paul & Silas? The guy there is Paul Silas...

keeb333

blatboom

Quote from: PhishPhan on December 17, 2008, 10:46:55 PM
Paul & Silas? The guy there is Paul Silas...

you got it.  tough one huh?  :wink:

I suck at this game

Ri©h

Quote from: keeb333 on December 17, 2008, 10:53:41 PM
Since we're doing covers:

Going out on a limb here but...  'The Great Curve'?

tet

Quote from: blatboom on December 17, 2008, 10:18:00 PM
hmmm... not only can I see it in my original post, I can see it in your quote  :?

right, because you went to that website and got the photo's URL from there.  apparently they block it to anyone who doesn't go to their website first, or is trying to "hotlink" the image, which is what you have done.  bandwidth costs money, and there is not much incentive for them to allow you to just post their assets without them able to present you with whatever-the-fuck-they-do on their webpage.  they are the nice ones by just loading no image at all; far more nefarious alternative images have been inserted automatically whenever people tried to hotlink other things... perhaps you've heard of goatse?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on December 17, 2008, 11:16:44 PM

right, because you went to that website and got the photo's URL from there.  apparently they block it to anyone who doesn't go to their website first, or is trying to "hotlink" the image, which is what you have done.  bandwidth costs money, and there is not much incentive for them to allow you to just post their assets without them able to present you with whatever-the-fuck-they-do on their webpage.  they are the nice ones by just loading no image at all; far more nefarious alternative images have been inserted automatically whenever people tried to hotlink other things... perhaps you've heard of goatse?

Of course, I could see the image...

blatboom

Quote from: tet on December 17, 2008, 11:16:44 PM

I haven't heard of goatse.. but that's the last time I ever try to hotlink Paul Silas' ugly mug to this board, I can promise you that!

edit:  good thing it's been quoted like 4 times now  :-P

GBL

NSFW  www.goatse.cx  NSFW

check it out Blat
If this is love, I'm never going home..

blatboom

Quote from: GBL on December 17, 2008, 11:35:24 PM

check it out Blat

why do I think I'm going to regret this...

GBL

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBL

Quote from: blatboom on December 17, 2008, 11:36:51 PM

check it out Blat

thanks for the assist tet

blatboom

Quote from: GBL on December 17, 2008, 11:37:53 PM
Quote from: blatboom on December 17, 2008, 11:36:51 PM

check it out Blat

thanks for the assist tet

def. weird but nothing terrible.  or am I missing something?