News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Picture a Phish song

Started by mopper_smurf, December 12, 2008, 04:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

Quote from: natronzero on December 21, 2008, 06:19:09 PM
Sadly not as hilarious as the first pic, but it'll do:

Mean Mr. Mustard

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Ri©h

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Ri©h

Quote from: tet on December 21, 2008, 08:30:36 PM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on December 21, 2008, 08:24:45 PM
I've got a great one:

Ride, Captain, Ride!

Damn tet!!!  I just came in to post the exact same thing.  Nice job man.

mistercharlie

That's right! now try this one:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Ri©h

Don't know if this has been done yet, but...

mistercharlie

Quote from: Rich on December 21, 2008, 08:39:12 PM

Mirror in the Bathroom!!

Ri©h

Quote from: Mistercharlie on December 21, 2008, 08:40:39 PM
Quote from: Rich on December 21, 2008, 08:39:12 PM

Mirror in the Bathroom!!

DAMN!!!  I gotta start thinking of some real stumpers.   :-D

Good job Mr. C.

PhishPhan

Quote from: Mistercharlie on December 21, 2008, 08:34:14 PM
That's right! now try this one:

Poor Heart :| I'm no good at this anymore. Is it a cover?

Mr Minor

khalpin

mistercharlie

No one has gotten it yet. Been caught stealin' also works I guess, but it's not the one that is the best.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Mistercharlie on December 21, 2008, 08:34:14 PM

I didn't think that this one would be a thread killer!!! I thought it was so easy!
Here's a new one that should be a no-brainer: