News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Good 2009 Wishlist

Started by McGrupp, January 06, 2009, 10:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Don't forget to fill yours out!

http://fs19.formsite.com/Junipa/form118833598/index.html

QuoteHere it is, folks. Our festival dates for next year. The 13th Annual All Good Music Festival and camp out will take place July 10th-12th on Marvin's Mountaintop in Masontown, WV. Keep warm this winter with thoughts of the rolling hills and look for our line-up announcement in the coming months.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

I'm going to put in bands from 1996:
Aquarium Rescue Unit, Everything, Solar Circus, Blue Miracle, Jah Works, Purple Schoolbus, Grinch, The Emptys, Yolk, The Recipe, Everyday People, Bovox Clown, Schleigho, and Colouring Lessons

antelope19

I filled mine out when I got the email a few weeks ago.

Yonder
Karl Densons Tiny Universe
The New Deal
Phil and Friends

to name a few.....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 06, 2009, 10:38:23 AM
Aquarium Rescue Unit, Everything, Solar Circus, Blue Miracle, Jah Works, Purple Schoolbus, Grinch, The Emptys, Yolk, The Recipe, Everyday People, Bovox Clown, Schleigho, and Colouring Lessons

You forgot yEP!

WhatstheUse?

I don't think any 96 music list would be complete without Hootie & the Blowfish, Seal, and of course, Coolio!  :wink:
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Those are all bands that played Walther's Full Moon Fest in early summer 1996.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 06, 2009, 09:12:47 PM
Those are all bands that played Walther's Full Moon Fest in early summer 1996.

oh, gotcha. :lol:
Bring in the dude!

cleech74

Nice throwback artists list. :-)
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

rowjimmy

Quote from: cleech74 on January 09, 2009, 02:50:43 PM

Nice throwback artists list. :-)

cleech knows.
He was in half those bands!

antelope19

Dude!  Cleech used to kill it in Purple Schoolbus!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

cleech74

Can't believe I just read this.  So late to the party. :|

Actually, I my band in 96 was called the Mobtown Beat.  Baltimore Ska, hon.

Only played Wilmer's once, and I never went to the early All Good's.  I had tons of friends and relatives go, and they all have the shirts to prove it.  I know I missed a few good ones, to say the least. :oops:

Funny stuff though, rj and lope. +k fer the  :lol:.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon