News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Got my tickets in the mail today!!

Started by mistercharlie, February 06, 2009, 03:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I recieved my Deer Creek tickets today!!!  Livenations tickets are HUGE!!! They wont fit unfolded into anything but a cargo pocket.
They have my name and order number on the ticket. So at least you'll know the name of the person who scalped your tickets if you have to pay those outrageous ticket broker prices.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

whyweigh5.0

Someone said that they talked to a LN rep and they said that you can black out your name and order # on the ticket with marker if you want.  She said the tix would still be good.  But why chance it I say
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

hoodie22

phatyphil

I recieved all 7 Jones Beach tickets for the 4th...that means the 3 to trade for the 5th are here and real...  :-D 

Maybe if I just keep mentioning it, it will eventually come true.  At least I can hope.

mehead

got my e-mail confirmation today - GW tix on the way!
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

thechad

QuoteGot my tickets today, so psyched for this.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

G. Augusto

Quote from: phatyphil on February 06, 2009, 06:32:29 PM
I recieved all 7 Jones Beach tickets for the 4th...that means the 3 to trade for the 5th are here and real...  :-D 

Maybe if I just keep mentioning it, it will eventually come true.  At least I can hope.

I'll trade you a GW lawn for one.
a

phg

Quote from: phatyphil on February 06, 2009, 06:32:29 PM

I'll buy one of those 6.4's from you if the trades don't work out!  thanks....

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged