News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-07 Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by cleech74, February 11, 2009, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

man...   you need to brush up on your understandizationing of my speaktalk. 

;)
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

We have a winner!!!  For all of your hard work, we award you with this delightful copy of our Home Game, letting you surf the 'paug and interact with all of it's various personalities, all in the comfort of your own home.

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Gumbo,
Sometimes, I forget that English is your second language.
:-P

Gumbo72203

quite one well-intentionized definitiation of said talk-stylizationaling

golgigreenberg

Not that I post here all that much, or that any of you really know me...but I will be in attendance for Camden.  It's like my home show (which I hate saying, 'cause it's Camden).

Rowjimmy...you sure you want to wear that Redskins hat to a Philly show?  I don't foresee it being a problem, but still.  :-)

sprobeck

I recently upgraded my seats to section 100 row R. I'm the stocky guy with rimless glasses and brown hair and blue eyes. I'll be with my Aunt Sue. Smile at me if you feel like it!
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

tet

Quote from: golgigreenberg on March 31, 2009, 09:45:04 AM
Not that I post here all that much, or that any of you really know me...but I will be in attendance for Camden.  It's like my home show (which I hate saying, 'cause it's Camden).

Rowjimmy...you sure you want to wear that Redskins hat to a Philly show?  I don't foresee it being a problem, but still.  :-)

i've worn my Brodeur and Simms jerseys there, so i think he'll survive...   :-o :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

I wear a Redskins hat to every show and I guarantee a rousing chorus of "Hail to The Redskins" to any fool who steps up.

Usually, several people chime in.

This has most notably happened in Seattle and at Bonnaroo.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 31, 2009, 01:32:35 PM

I wear a Redskins hat to every show and I guarantee a rousing chorus of "Hail to The Redskins" to any fool who steps up.

Usually, several people chime in.

This has most notably happened in Seattle and at Bonnaroo.

I know I would chime in.   :-D

I got your back, yo!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

See you on the lawn. I'm in.

Edit: Just scored a ticket to Fenway, so have to unfortunately drop this show from the summer itinerary for financial and work reasons. Not too upset about it though, I've seen plenty at Camden, but when will I ever get to see them at Fenway?!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

phishtube

-pay attention, focus, and stay in the moment-

Blaise

Heard they re-released a bunch of tickets today, keep on the look out y'all

RosesAreFee

"Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own..."