News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-07 Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by cleech74, February 11, 2009, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Thoughts on a meet up?

I have a few Phone numbers, might we wing it that way?

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 29, 2009, 10:23:01 AM
Thoughts on a meet up?

I'll meet you in between the 11th and 12th Nitrous tank on shakedown around 4ish.  

Seriously though, it would be good to get a designated meeting spot.  I haven't been to Camden since the 4th of July run in 2000 and have a hazy recollection of the layout of the lots/surrounding areas.  Anyone else care to pick a spot?  
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on May 29, 2009, 10:34:52 AM
Thoughts on a meet up?

I'll meet you in between the 11th and 12th Nitrous tank on shakedown around 4ish.  

Seriously though, it would be good to get a designated meeting spot.  I haven't been to Camden since the 4th of July run in 2000 and have a hazy recollection of the layout of the lots/surrounding areas.  Anyone else care to pick a spot?  

It's been about that long for me, too.

Looking at the Sat view on Google maps, Parking seems to have changed in the past decade... (Crazy!)

bkenn13

notkuroda

Thoughts on a meet up?

I'm driving solo from florida for this show. I know nothing about the venue, and would probably appreciate a friendly face or two. Even though I'm the new guy, I'm not a COMPLETE tool  :banana:

rowjimmy

antelope19

Quote from: notkuroda on June 03, 2009, 08:54:44 AM
Thoughts on a meet up?

I'm driving solo from florida for this show. I know nothing about the venue, and would probably appreciate a friendly face or two. Even though I'm the new guy, I'm not a COMPLETE tool  :banana:

I'll be the judge of that, thanks.   :wink:

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on June 03, 2009, 02:42:53 PM
Thoughts on a meet up?

Takes one to know one?

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 03, 2009, 02:45:24 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on June 03, 2009, 02:42:53 PM
Thoughts on a meet up?

Takes one to know one?

:-D  Yup! 

notkuroda

I will definitely admit to being a bit of a nerd, dork, spazz, or geek. Sometimes I'm a tool, but sometimes not so much. I blame it on my age. Just being honest

but you'll have to meet me to judge me!

sprobeck

Quote from: notkuroda on June 03, 2009, 03:16:02 PM
I will definitely admit to being a bit of a nerd, dork, spazz, or geek. Sometimes I'm a tool, but sometimes not so much. I blame it on my age. Just being honest

you really want us to judge you?
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

antelope19

Quote from: notkuroda on June 03, 2009, 03:16:02 PM

hahahaha, you'll fit in quite well.  I was just bustin your balls. 

cleech74

Thoughts on a meet up?

3 days away.  What's the werd, ladies and fellas?  Do we have a current and updated list show go-ers?

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

McGrupp

Anyone got any hotel ideas? I haven't done much scouring but it seems like most of the cheap hotels in the Philly/Camden area are sold out.

I thought one of my buddies in Philly was gonna provide me with some crash space, but it turns out he's out of town...

If anyone wants to spare some floorspace for me, that would be huge - I'd totally chip in on the hotel and all that. Just kinda starting to run out of ideas...
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?