News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Rules

Started by redrum, March 02, 2009, 01:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 03, 2009, 03:24:59 PM
Quote from: keeb333 on March 03, 2009, 02:53:14 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 03, 2009, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: thechad on March 03, 2009, 02:21:55 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 03, 2009, 05:45:36 AM
I'm growing out.

Me too, but I think we're talking about totally different things.  I'm required to now buy pants with larger waist.  :-)

I meant my hair, of course.

You too?

I'm actually shocked that my boss has never once asked me to cut my hair.  :banana:
But then, I've always been a little off from everyone else!
Really, picture a wookie lawyer.  Hopefully that will be me in about three years!

I work at a mid-sized DC law firm. I have long hair and a beard.

No one has said a word.

Yeah but don't they make sure to keep you away from the clients?    :wink:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

keeb333

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Luckily for me, most of my interactions with clients is by phone or email!  By the time I actually get to meeting people, they never really seem surprised by my looks, but by that time they already know that I am competent (hopefully, anyway...I've not been requested to be removed from a case by a client yet, but I'm sure the day will come eventually).  Most people are surprisingly unconcerned, though.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on March 03, 2009, 04:15:45 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 03, 2009, 03:24:59 PM
Quote from: keeb333 on March 03, 2009, 02:53:14 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 03, 2009, 02:25:16 PM
Quote from: thechad on March 03, 2009, 02:21:55 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 03, 2009, 05:45:36 AM
I'm growing out.

Me too, but I think we're talking about totally different things.  I'm required to now buy pants with larger waist.  :-)

I meant my hair, of course.

You too?

I'm actually shocked that my boss has never once asked me to cut my hair.  :banana:
But then, I've always been a little off from everyone else!
Really, picture a wookie lawyer.  Hopefully that will be me in about three years!

I work at a mid-sized DC law firm. I have long hair and a beard.

No one has said a word.

Yeah but don't they make sure to keep you away from the clients?    :wink:

I'm the one they call when their clients need computer help.
Something to do with my mad skills.

Ri©h

It's cool they leave you alone like that.  Most law firms would probably make you dress the part.

keeb333

Quote from: Rich on March 03, 2009, 07:14:40 PM
It's cool they leave you alone like that.  Most law firms would probably make you dress the part.

Well, I do have to dress somewhat nicely...when do I go into the office and am not working from home, that is!   8-)

nab

I'd say you should keep growing it out.  When you do become a lawyer, just post a head shot on all advertising and you should have no trouble wresting up some business with the "possession" crowd.

Ri©h

keeb333

Quote from: nab on March 03, 2009, 07:36:23 PM
I'd say you should keep growing it out.  When you do become a lawyer, just post a head shot on all advertising and you should have no trouble wresting up some business with the "possession" crowd.

That would be great, but I'm going into not criminal law.  I'm going to be a patent lawyer, and hopefully do pro bono work for the ACLU and NORML on the side.

edited to add the "not"

Ri©h

Quote from: keeb333 on March 03, 2009, 07:46:31 PM
Quote from: nab on March 03, 2009, 07:36:23 PM

That would be great, but I'm going into criminal law.  I'm going to be a patent lawyer, and hopefully do pro bono work for the ACLU and NORML on the side.

Atta boy keeb!  +k   :mrgreen:

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

nab