News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

DoW

I'm sure I will piss people off, but whatever.

if we had 2 nights of no extended jams and it seems fairly obvious there won;t be any tonight, why do the people that don't like it follow the setlist here?

why come on a thread to hate when it is obvious it won't please you?

everyone is entitled to be here but if it is just going to make you complain can you all start another thread to complain?

smite away
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

nab

Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 09:46:41 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on March 08, 2009, 09:46:04 PM
I think we will need to give it some time before the monster jams reappear.  Let  :phish: get comfy again and things will grow out of these straight rocking versions.  Just like the early nineties, what followed were many years of jams that continually got better and better.
Agreed.

This is the model I'm working with.  Enjoying the excitement in the meantime.  It's been great hanging with all the buds old and new in this thread.

newplanet7

Quote from: Rich on March 08, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 09:39:08 PM
Glad someone decided to -k me because they can't handle an opinion
that would differ from theirs.

my cock
//suck it

Smiting means absolutely nothing.  And telling someone to suck your dick because you got a smite is real classy.
Thanks champ.
I was actually telling someone that because they can't handle someone elses opinion.
AND FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING THROUGH AROUND HERE IN LURK MODE
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLASS
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

disco

Quote from: bvaz on March 08, 2009, 09:49:09 PM

if we had 2 nights of no extended jams and it seems fairly obvious there won;t be any tonight, why do the people that don't like it follow the setlist here?

everyone is entitled to be here but if it is just going to make you complain can you all start another thread to complain?

smite away

K+ ...that' blew up in yer face didn't it?
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Mr Minor

Quote from: shoreline99 on March 08, 2009, 09:48:44 PM
I think we will need to give it some time before the monster jams reappear.  Let  :phish: get comfy again and things will grow out of these straight rocking versions.  Just like the early nineties, what followed were many years of jams that continually got better and better.

I agree. I don't think that these guys are quite ready to become a nostalgia act just yet...

Also, let's all remember what was fueling some of those jams and that is not something I want the band to get back into again.  I like where they have started and I am excited to see where it leads.

It's  :phish: 3.0 bitches!

Moses Yastrzemski

rowjimmy

Don't fight.. Phish is playing tonight.

Ton of us onsite a few didn't make it in.

Ri©h

Well put Mr. M.  +k   :-)

blastoplast

If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

DoW

Quote from: disco on March 08, 2009, 09:50:08 PM
Quote from: bvaz on March 08, 2009, 09:49:09 PM

smite away

K+ ...that' blew up in yer face didn't it?
I should smote you for that
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Ri©h

Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on March 08, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
Quote from: Moses Yastrzemski on March 08, 2009, 09:46:21 PM
I've never smitten anyone.

I believe it's smote.   :wink:  :-P

I meant fallen in love.

Just kidding.

Never smote.

FYI, you can't smite or applaud until you have 50 posts.  After that, feel free.  :-D

thechad