News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Wolfmansbrother

nab

Quote from: newplanet7 on March 08, 2009, 10:52:48 PM
Quote from: nab on March 08, 2009, 10:51:51 PM
It's good to see you 'round these parts again Todd. :beers:
Good to see you too nabbers.
Got the itch as of late.

You and me both man, I'm deep in the middle of an 80 seed GD project right now.  This week has made a U turn right into the Phish.

rowjimmy

nab

Phish

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease>Jam>Seven Below: The Horse>Silent In The Morning

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

Wolfmansbrother

Gumbo72203

i'm listening to Divided Sky now...  just about to the end.  Trey fumbled a few notes...  but it wasn't anything bad.  Again, I'm standing on my assertion that they're trying too hard, trying to do too much.  This is WAY evident in Fish's playing...  every chance he got, he would go wacko on the drum fills and get all crazy and would lose where the "1" was.

I just put on Oh Kee Pa to see how this actually was...  and its pretty tight.  Trey's got the lines down, and it was pretty tight.  Not absolutely pristine, but it was successful.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mbw

***last night review

ghost - nice and uptempo, these have the ability to bore me to tears till they get going, nice
piper - yikes

rowjimmy

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

nab

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease>Jam>Seven Below: The Horse>Silent In The Morning; Twist

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 10:58:16 PM
***last night review

ghost - nice and uptempo, these have the ability to bore me to tears till they get going, nice
piper - yikes

Yikes = good or bad?  and i thought the ghost got pretty intense but i have yet to listen to the recording

Gumbo72203

so far all of the songs I told RJ that they would play are being played:  Gin, Bag, Twist, Disease
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again