News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Gumbo72203

jesus christ...  i can only imagine what its like there.  CK5 must be having himself a fucking BALL of a time.

you guys really dont know what you've missed, haha.  or maybe you do.  The lights were an absolute mindfuck.

And I'm only like a minute into the Stash jam, but this RULES.  I LOVE it.  Its all quiet and weird...  its like they're playing the Dead playing Dark Star in 1973.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

franklinsays

nab

March 8th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Sanity; Wilson; Foam; Bathtub Gin; Undermind; AC/DC Bag; My Friend, My Friend; Scent of a Mule; All of These Dreams; Maze; She Still Thinks I Care; Tube; Cars, Trucks, Buses; Free; Frankenstein

II: Down With Disease>Jam>Seven Below: The Horse>Silent In The Morning; Twist>2001; Moma Dance

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: nab on March 08, 2009, 11:13:20 PM
Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 08, 2009, 11:12:24 PM
Question: how quickly after last night and friday's shows were the mp3s posted?

Within 3-4 hours

wow  :-o great news because im already dying to hear this set

Guyute

No YEM to close?  with how that was the "if I have to play that for the rest of my life" song and then the I could play it 5 times a day it wouldn't shock me, Slave would be the expected though.

Of course if they play long there is always Coil and letting Page walk off.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

danje

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 08, 2009, 11:14:15 PM
jesus christ...  i can only imagine what its like there.  CK5 must be having himself a fucking BALL of a time.

you guys really dont know what you've missed, haha.  or maybe you do.  The lights were an absolute mindfuck.

And I'm only like a minute into the Stash jam, but this RULES.  I LOVE it.  Its all quiet and weird...  its like they're playing the Dead playing Dark Star in 1973.

Reminded me of the start to Boise Bag jam.

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 11:13:08 PM
Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 08, 2009, 11:11:14 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 08, 2009, 11:10:14 PM
nice

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 08, 2009, 11:08:10 PM
now that im hearing this for the second time Beauty of a Broken Heart is pretty good, the sustained lines trey is playing in between page's lyrics are pretty cool

d00d, ur way behind  :wink:

***last night review
birds - rockin, but meh on the placement and playing

sorry im trying haha

no try, play

yo tehdead!  greasy???

about as greasy as the greasiest w00k @ alpine this year  :wink:, whats happenin!
I owe Aug $20

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: Guyute on March 08, 2009, 11:15:43 PM
No YEM to close?  with how that was the "if I have to play that for the rest of my life" song and then the I could play it 5 times a day it wouldn't shock me, Slave would be the expected though.

dude. you need to catch up on some things...

Gumbo72203

umm....  YEM and Coil were Friday....
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

PhishJY

Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

Hicks

Trey is tearing up the end of Beauty of a Broken Heart from last night!    :banana:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

franklinsays

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 08, 2009, 11:17:26 PM

dude. you need to catch up on some things...

second that

justjezmund

what the hell i took the drive home from my buddies house and missed a shit load.  I knew 2001 was on it's way :banana:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.