News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechad

Only a little less than three months until we get to do this all again!!!
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Ri©h

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

I'd hardly call this Ghost a trainwreck, Trey is a little off but Page heading over to the grand gets them back on point pretty quick.  

edit:  ooph he did botch that peak pretty hard, oh well.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: Hicks on March 09, 2009, 12:16:36 AM
I'd hardly call this Ghost a trainwreck, Trey is a little off but Page heading over to the grand gets them back on point pretty quick.  

you like?

nab

The second set from last night is my favorite of the whole run so far.

Hicks

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 09, 2009, 12:18:03 AM

you like?

gonna give it a B-/B after that flubbed peak.  

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: Hicks on March 09, 2009, 12:19:10 AM
Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on March 09, 2009, 12:18:03 AM

you like?

gonna give it a B-/B after that flubbed peak.  

yeah they peaked a little too early shoulda worked on it a bit longer

Hicks

nab