News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

So good to are everyone this past week!

The more I see all of you the more i grow to love this place!

Can't wait until next round  :beers:
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

I'm thinking birdman's going to draft you for a weekend at Jay Peak this winter.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Superfreakie

Too much chatting and not enough #1's in this here thread.  :police:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sunrisevt

I can fix that.

ETA: my machine is balking at the attachments. I'll get it worked out soon.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

JPhishman

That #1 of us on NYE is awesome RR! Feel like I ran into you at shows more than anyone else this run... just dashing through the halls for beers and such. Good times bud!  :beers:

Quote from: birdman on January 02, 2011, 06:13:33 PM
Face it, you're in the "old" group once you have a real job.

Hey now......  :police:

Had a blast with everyone.... WTU and McGrupp were there to greet me as I showed up in Woosta and it was pretty epic that I made it in time after 19 hours of travel. Spent most of those shows with them.
It was a bit harder to meetup with folks in NYC cuz it was just nuts and I had a good number of non-paug friends in attendance. (They do exist) Managed to link up with the Wendy's crew on 12/30 though! (WTU, McGrupp and Sophist) Met up with them on the street somewhat randomly just as they were discovering an  underground Wendys below Rockefeller Center. I couldn't help but partake, it was just too perfect. Later I found out that Ramsay had no recollection of the event.  :laugh:

Memory of kickin it with the paug crew on NYE is VERY faint.... but it happened and pretty sure we were all killin it.

Spent the whole 1/1 show with BurmesePython and we were in agreement that it was a great vibe and way for them to close the run.

Paug rage!  :rawk:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

sophist

You and your lady came by our room on 1/1 to do some pre-gaming.   :beers:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sunrisevt

Yeah, Heath--I met you on 1/1 in sophist's room, I'm pretty sure. (I was there briefly pre-show on 12/31 and 1/1.)

JPhishman

Quote from: sophist on January 03, 2011, 08:34:40 PM
You and your lady came by our room on 1/1 to do some pre-gaming.   :beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on January 03, 2011, 08:37:53 PM
Yeah, Heath--I met you on 1/1 in sophist's room, I'm pretty sure. (I was there briefly pre-show on 12/31 and 1/1.)

Ah yes.... wasn't sure what day that was.  :-D

Glad I got to hug the man that sent me some bomb ass Vermont brews!  :beers:

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

sunrisevt

redrum

Quote from: JPhishman on January 03, 2011, 08:15:38 PM
That #1 of us on NYE is awesome RR! Feel like I ran into you at shows more than anyone else this run... just dashing through the halls for beers and such. Good times bud!  :beers:

totally!
i think i saw you and sunrise more than anyone else.
sunrise prolly started to think i was following him..
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WhatstheUse?

Glad i got to see mbird and you at least a little bit this run!

Can't wait till next time bud!
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: redrum on January 03, 2011, 11:14:25 PM
Quote from: JPhishman on January 03, 2011, 08:15:38 PM

totally!
i think i saw you and sunrise more than anyone else.
sunrise prolly started to think i was following him..

Same here...

I ran into sunrise maybe 15 times during the 1/1 show as I was doing laps around MSG with aug's brother.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sunrisevt

I forgot to time an average lap, though.

mbw

not a 3.0 meetup, but i couldnt find that other thread...
met up with aphineday tonight.  rage.
i think i also met my future wife.  score.