News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH IS FUCKING BACK!!!!!!

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 08, 2009, 12:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

Superfreakie

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 01, 2016, 03:15:05 PM
Bump

I love dping shows with RJ'S. Good people that guy. Sgo7ld check into dizzunk thread. This is going to be a shit show of  plane ride l.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 01, 2016, 06:44:05 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 01, 2016, 03:15:05 PM
Bump

I love dping shows with RJ'S. Good people that guy. Sgo7ld check into dizzunk thread. This is going to be a shit show of  plane ride l.

Brilliant.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Had an awesome time hanging with the paug crew, especially on Saturday when things "got weird". 

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone but PG and Anthrax, I was pretty out of it by the end of the third set last night. 

PAUG 4 LYFE. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

:phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish:
50% off LivePhish downloads today only.  does not include 3 set shows.  either way great time pull the trigger on those SBDs you've been eyeing, includes the Live Bait series.   

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Sometims, every now and then....

I almost forget that Phish once, "wasn't anymore"

The year was 2004. Trey couldn't have been more sure that "this is the end".

What a high-ass. Thank god he was not high enough to make such a definitively, idiotic statement stay true.

Long live the Phish. These guys are just something else.
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 07, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

What a high-ass. Thank god he was not high enough to make such a definitively, idiotic statement stay true.

Twice!  Both times sucked.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 07, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

yeah, 2001-03 was a pretty dark time, and then 05-06 were worse (thanks to the droogz). I'm glad my wife came along and saved me and then the Phishes came back.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.