News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3/6/09 YEM's

Started by redrum, March 19, 2009, 11:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 04:22:35 PM
I'm no expert but if you were to ask any drug addict whether being an addict was stupid or not and they were being honest with you they would say yes!

You're like Cameron Diaz discussing exit strategies in the Middle East.  I wonder if you even know what the words mean that you are posting. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Quote from: Sophist on March 24, 2009, 04:42:20 PM
I'm no expert but if you were to ask any drug addict whether being an addict was stupid or not and they were being honest with you they would say yes!

You're like Cameron Diaz discussing exit strategies in the Middle East.  I wonder if you even know what the words mean that you are posting. 

:-o, then  :lol:

seriously sprobeck, now I think you're just doing this to mess with everyone.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

strangedesign

Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 01:30:54 PM
Becoming an addict is STupid.  It's hard to believe an intelligent person would let that happen unless they wanted to appear more human and decrease the hero worship!
Followed by
Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 02:04:44 PM
The addiction discussion and the YEM discussion go hand in hand because the botched YEM might also be an attempt to seem more human or lower expectations. Not sure though.

=

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: goodabouthood on March 24, 2009, 04:54:38 PM
seriously sprobeck, now I think you're just doing this to mess with everyone.

I would hope so!
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

I'm waiting for onw of the recovering addicts on the board to see this thread...

McGrupp

Spro might want to get a new username and ip address if he wants to keep posting here  :lol:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

G. Augusto

I always thought that Trey was at his coolest during Fall 2000.
a

Hicks

Quote from: G. Augusto on March 24, 2009, 05:44:51 PM
a

I dunno, he was pretty cool at Coventry.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

G. Augusto

Quote from: Hicks on March 24, 2009, 05:54:06 PM
Quote from: G. Augusto on March 24, 2009, 05:44:51 PM
a

I dunno, he was pretty cool at Coventry.

Have you even heard the third set of 07-18-1999?!
COOL!

noodle

I chased the dragon tonight, because my friends were like starting to worship me. And then I started a sentence, but stopped, and re-started it in a different pitch of voice, just to show that I am human. I hope that tones down their fanatical tendencies towards me. I'd hate to have to take these tactics any further. Pretty much sums up my take on addiction. 

sprobeck

Quote from: noodle on March 24, 2009, 06:30:07 PM
I chased the dragon tonight, because my friends were like starting to worship me. And then I started a sentence, but stopped, and re-started it in a different pitch of voice, just to show that I am human. I hope that tones down their fanatical tendencies towards me. I'd hate to have to take these tactics any further. Pretty much sums up my take on addiction. 

Good for you dude! Gotta keep it real!
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

noodle

Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 08:16:26 PM

No harm intended. You take ribbing very well. I just think you have a very naive take on drugs and addiction.

Hicks

Quote from: noodle on March 24, 2009, 08:39:12 PM
Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 08:16:26 PM

No harm intended. You take ribbing very well. I just think you have a very naive take on drugs and addiction.

And music.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sprobeck

Quote from: Sophist on March 24, 2009, 04:42:20 PM

You're like Cameron Diaz discussing exit strategies in the Middle East. 

I love that! Awesome comparison.  Seriously, only on a board like this would I be compared to Cameron Diaz. That's great.  8-)
You folks are hilarious!  :samurai:
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

Gumbo72203

Quote from: sprobeck on March 24, 2009, 01:30:54 PM
Becoming an addict is STupid.  It's hard to believe an intelligent person would let that happen unless they wanted to appear more human and decrease the hero worship!

Wow.  Now I REALLY know how you all must have felt like, two or 3 years ago with my posts.......  haha

dude.  sprobeck, you are so way off.  i'm not internet-yelling-at-you, but seriously man....   you're really ignorant of the whole thing.  like...  yeah. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again