News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

•••Phishheads In Serious Denial•••

Started by zenster, May 13, 2005, 04:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenster

I really enjoy THIS site.
The conversations I have here are insightful and fun so i thought id share my site with you all as well...

I have a messageboard  called
P.I.S.D. or
Phishheads In Serious Denial

Its our own personal stomping ground for all things Phish for those of us
who are in serious denial about Phish quitting.

Im not trying to steal anyone away from here ,
just  hipping you kind folk to my board so if some of the people Ive
been rapping with here have enjoyed their conversations with me,
they can check out some other insighful jibberish I enjoy talking about.

Its been pretty slow lately over there so id love for some peeps to check it out and tell me what they think, and perhaps add to the conversation with their insight...

http://www.phenster.com/phorum/index.php

register & activate your account and adjust your preferences!

If you have any issues email me!

Thanks everybody and
ENJOY!

noah
Enjoy!

Itsnotanexperience

i'm all signed up man...........seems pretty cool.........got
a bunch of noobs?

jedifunk

i checked it out, but your stance over @ the site is a little harsh.  it sounds more like a forum for bashing phish.  i'm all about discussing phish, but i like to keep it positive.  let me know what the deal is cuz i would be interested in joining up over there.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

zenster

Quote from: jedifunki checked it out, but your stance over @ the site is a little harsh.  it sounds more like a forum for bashing phish.  i'm all about discussing phish, but i like to keep it positive.  let me know what the deal is cuz i would be interested in joining up over there.

Oh no man its a positive site , there only one thread about worst song ever.

I think if you take 1 minute to poke around youll find that Im more interested in translating the songs symbolically and hearing other peoples take on these songs to get a wider perspective..

I havent figured out how to move the threads positions or make stickys so ...

maybe thats why the worst songs ever is at trhe top.

But I promise you there alot more than that jibberish :)

Thanks for looking !

Id love to have others insight besides my own, i KNOW there are more translations out there than mine.
Enjoy!

zenster

Quote from: Itsnotanexperiencei'm all signed up man...........seems pretty cool.........got
a bunch of noobs?

Right on!

Um I dont know if there are n00bs , i dont care as long as people have fun and enjoy discussing phish on a somewhat deeper level...

ENJOY!!
Enjoy!

Hokker

I will check it out. I tend to be an opinionated S.O.B. if you haven't noticed so here I come!
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

zenster

Quote from: HokkerI will check it out. I tend to be an opinionated S.O.B. if you haven't noticed so here I come!

Everyone is welcome!
Enjoy!

zenster

Enjoy!