News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Ticket Survey

Started by gah, April 06, 2009, 11:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

it was nice being able to quantify my epic failure at scoring tickets either through pre-order or public onsale

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

strangedesign

Quote from: blatboom on April 06, 2009, 02:03:01 PM
it was nice being able to quantify my epic failure at scoring tickets either through pre-order or public onsale
:-(...........so horrendously depressing

WhatstheUse?

I would definitely be interested in finding out some of the data collected from this survey.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

AHHH THE " " ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!  :-P
Bring in the dude!

twatts

When do we see the results???

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

blatboom

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 06, 2009, 05:26:16 PM
AHHH THE " " ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!  :-P

I heart quote tunnels.