News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-05-31 Fenway Park - Roll Call

Started by rowjimmy, April 06, 2009, 02:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Oh, it's official.
Post up, Bostonians.

whyweigh5.0

nothing is official.  But I put my requests in
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

birdman

Emails sent to friends.
Tix preordered
Now I wait.

Go SAWX!
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

I have a new goal - schedule an important meeting in the Boston area for the week of June 1st.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 06, 2009, 02:48:59 PM
I have a new goal - schedule an important meeting in the Boston area for the week of June 1st.
I know somewhere you can stay for a few days.
Paug FTMFW!

mehead

another ride on the green line...phenway is going to be phreakin' insane!!!!!!
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

jasonsobel

I put in my ticket request...  I haven't had any luck with mail order so far, but you never know...
sing me back home before I die

AfterMidnight

really wish i could make it to this. i have to work all weekend :-(

ucusty

I think im gonna put it!  Probably wont have any luck...

emay

planning on being there
I will be making the drive from Baltimore with a friend, if anyone needs a ride let me know.

phg

I wouldn't worry about having luck in the lotto....this show won't be too hard to find tix if you plan on going.  Huge venue.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: phg on April 06, 2009, 06:47:17 PM
I wouldn't worry about having luck in the lotto....this show won't be too hard to find tix if you plan on going.  Huge venue.

I would also think that with the late add, some people have already made tour plans and won't be trying for fenway (my wishful thinking at least)
Bring in the dude!

phg

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 06, 2009, 06:49:45 PM
Quote from: phg on April 06, 2009, 06:47:17 PM

I would also think that with the late add, some people have already made tour plans and won't be trying for fenway (my wishful thinking at least)

yep, that's what happened to me.  I'm still going to try and squeeze in the 6.2 JB show if I get tix, but I'm not coming out east another 2 days early for Fenway.