News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

taking some requests

Started by benjammin, April 07, 2009, 12:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjammin

who needs some phish? since comcast bumped my upstream i can get these out pretty quick

let me know what you're looking for, i probably have it :-D

:phish:

ben

Fee

What about the 8/7/96 Red Rocks show (the last of the 4 night run)

Or the First Alpine Valley Show:  8/10/96.

Thanks a bunch for the offer.

benjammin

i'll toss those up tonight, keep an eye out :)

forbin1221

I need both of those, thanks man

benjammin

here we go:

8/10/96: http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=524061

and here's 8/7/96: http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=524060

i liked the FOB source for 8/7 better than the schoeps i had. whoever hopped on 8/10 before, hop on this new link. enjoy!

:phish:
ben

forbin1221

Im on it first in case you can't get it to show up.  I'll seed for a few days....maybe post on the thread for new torrents both here and at etree?

ytowndan

The torrent right now is ph1996-08-10.shnf.  Delete your .torrent file then rename your folder with the shnid in it, and do the process over again.  Like so: ph1996-08-10.22136.shnf

The .torrent file is named after your folder, and you can't have more than one of the exact same .torrent files on the tracker at once.  
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

benjammin

Quote from: ytowndan on April 07, 2009, 07:53:48 PM
The torrent right now is ph1996-08-10.shnf.  Delete your .torrent file then rename your folder with the shnid in it, and do the process over again.  Like so: ph1996-08-10.22136.shnf

The .torrent file is named after your folder, and you can't have more than one of the exact same .torrent files on the tracker at once.  

dan, that's what i did :-( bt.etree.org said "cannot upload torrent, torrent already exists" so i changed the name back to reseed it

ytowndan

Quote from: benjammin on April 07, 2009, 07:56:25 PM

dan, that's what i did :-( bt.etree.org said "cannot upload torrent, torrent already exists" so i changed the name back to reseed it

Do you use uTorrent to create the new .torrent file?  Because I found a trick that has always worked for me (if I already have the folder named to etree standards I hate changing it). 

Just simply delete your .torrent and recreate it with traders little helper.  Then use uTorrent to "open .torrent file".  I have no idea why it works, but I did it successfully with almost a dozen of the 98 seeds.  The tracker should allow you to upload then.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Fee

Thanks a bunch for seeding these.  I really appreciate it.  When I get home from work tonight I look forward to downloading these.  Thanks a bunch.

benjammin

Quote from: ytowndan on April 07, 2009, 07:59:59 PM
Quote from: benjammin on April 07, 2009, 07:56:25 PM

Do you use uTorrent to create the new .torrent file?  Because I found a trick that has always worked for me (if I already have the folder named to etree standards I hate changing it). 

Just simply delete your .torrent and recreate it with traders little helper.  Then use uTorrent to "open .torrent file".  I have no idea why it works, but I did it successfully with almost a dozen of the 98 seeds.  The tracker should allow you to upload then.

well spank my ass, that worked

here's the new 8/10/96 seed: http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=524061

edited the original post too

Fee

Just wanted to thank you again benjamming!!!

benjammin

Subtle Sounds

Could you possibly seed the "CarreyStock" show from the Barn?   Believe that to be 6/24/99. Project '99 just started with the first show on 6/30 so I did not know if it was going to pop up with the project or not. Many thanks!! :phish:

Hicks

Quote from: Subtle Sounds on April 14, 2009, 05:24:08 PM
Could you possibly seed the "CarreyStock" show from the Barn?   Believe that to be 6/24/99. Project '99 just started with the first show on 6/30 so I did not know if it was going to pop up with the project or not. Many thanks!! :phish:

Ha, good luck with that.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.