News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

I just stumbled upon this. These kids are pretty good

Dark Star
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mopper_smurf

Yes, I am on a Patti Smith covers kick.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

guyforget

betcha didnt see this one comin...

(careful at work, NSFW language at the very beginning)

-AD_

gah

Quote from: guyforget on March 05, 2010, 02:17:21 AM
betcha didnt see this one comin...

(careful at work, NSFW language at the very beginning)

Oh. Wow. Speechless. Don't know whether to  :lol: or  :shakehead:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Tomapella

Well, I guess this isn't really a music video per se, but it is one of the most beautiful and technically impressive uses of the old-school Nintendo sound chip I've ever heard.

Plasmatextor From Jake 'virt' Kaufman

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

thatfargone

Quote from: Tomapella on March 06, 2010, 11:29:22 PM
Well, I guess this isn't really a music video per se, but it is one of the most beautiful and technically impressive uses of the old-school Nintendo sound chip I've ever heard.

Plasmatextor From Jake 'virt' Kaufman

Nice.  Fan of chiptune music?
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

mopper_smurf

Dutch Olympic speed skating champion Mark Tuitert joins a bad cover band:

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

gah

Undermind

Ran accross these guys today.  Introducing The Fritz out of Jacksonville.  Some sick shit imo!

The Fritz - Cycles

The Fritz - Checkerboard

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

guyforget

12 embedded videos on this page already means that we gotta get to the next page to be able to embed more videos. 

its probably best to keep it to a single embedded video per post in this thread to avoid hitting the limit after only a few posts. 
-AD_

blatboom

gah

Quote from: guyforget on March 17, 2010, 11:24:45 AM
12 embedded videos on this page already means that we gotta get to the next page to be able to embed more videos. 

its probably best to keep it to a single embedded video per post in this thread to avoid hitting the limit after only a few posts.

understood.