News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

tight track. dude's vocals are nuts

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

Yeah, I know this has been posted before, but my boy picked this song during lunch break at school. Most of his class hated it - dumb fucks, but his teacher loved it. She's a big Black Keys fan  ...

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

barnesy305

PIE-GUY

A little family history... My grandfather was named Horatio Weston. At one time, his family owned the largest lumber mill in the Western Hemisphere. The mill shut down completely in 1930... they could not weather the depression.

At any rate. The family established Logtown Mississippi back in the early 1800's. My grandfather was born and raised in Logtown. In the 1960's, NASA began planning for the Stennis Space Center in Hancock County. It was (and is) a facility designed to test-fire rocket engines. It is where all of the Space Shuttle rockets were test fired.

Given the intended purpose of Stennis, they had to create buffer zone where nobody could live. They effectively wiped several towns off the map, with Logtown being the largest. The only thing that remains of Logtown is the cemetery where my grandparents and many relatives are buried. We just visited the cemetery earlier this month the day after Jazzfest. My sister took this picture of it...

Anyway, this song and video sort of tell the story of Logtown. Thought it was worth sharing here.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

barnesy305

mopper_smurf

Best Handsome Family song ever .. I was at this show.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Tomapella

Guy playing/singing every part of First Circle.

barnesy305

They also shot the video for Stop from this show.

mopper_smurf

I hate R. Kelly, but when this girl sings one of his songs ...

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

Quote from: barnesy305 on May 31, 2012, 05:23:44 PM

Oh shit.
Everything about that video, aside from the audio quality is perfect.
From the freaks tripping in the front row, to the fiddle player's mullet and pleated pants.

1990. wow.

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 08, 2012, 08:02:35 AM
Quote from: barnesy305 on May 31, 2012, 05:23:44 PM

Oh shit.
Everything about that video, aside from the audio quality is perfect.
From the freaks tripping in the front row, to the fiddle player's mullet and pleated pants.

1990. wow.

Watching it makes me nauseus