News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

totally. look at him laying it all out there

jstepan

during a smoke sesh the other day my friend showed me this app on iphone called whosampled (there's a website too.) typed in electric relaxation by tribe. came across the chord progression by ronnie foster, which, then brought us to this youtube clip. I've had this spinning in my head for the last couple days. if you haven't heard of the app/website it's pretty dope. 

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Glorious Spring weather is here! Ice cold beer and cranking The Small Faces  :rockout:

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Trifecta ...

FYI: this is the one where she sings "Don't marry her, fuck me", not the lame "have me'.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

justjezmund

I can't stop listening to this album.  Record is on the way.  Do yourself a favor if you have ever liked punk rock, buy a copy for yourselves, these guys are the shit.

Oh it's Death.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

justjezmund

I really wish those guys played more often.

Undermind

Quote from: justjezmund on April 03, 2014, 09:57:35 AM
I really wish those guys played more often.
me too!, but... I am going to see them in Boston on 5/31 for the first time since '99 :)
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

justjezmund

Mr. Natural

This one reminded me of "Turn Down for What"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhhnUTNror8&feature=kp

A friend posted this one the other day, sympathizing with the French audience trying to dance along. Personally, I'm 100% down with RW's slide at 6:06. On my last listen to PIPER AT THE GATES OF DAWN (PatGoD?), his basslines were really standing out - super imaginative.
Plus, I've always loved the guitar solo outro on the studio/album version of this song, which is extended a bit here.
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

mopper_smurf

Yuck! Once more with feeling: yuck!

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Mr. Natural

Quote from: blatboom on March 24, 2014, 11:53:57 AM
totally. look at him laying it all out there

Me & my wife have been watching the shit out of their Amoeba performance. That BEACH FOAM is my shit right now.

We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

rowjimmy

Rockin' with the knee brace.

Think he's making actual eye contact with the audience or is he looking through them?

There's kind of a thousand yard stare quality to dude.

blatboom

I'm expected to choose between Ty Segall and Temples this Saturday at Coachella. I was leaning Ty all the way because he is a god but Temples sounded fantastic --Ty did too, absolutely ripped shit up.. arrggh