News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Superfreakie

This is pretty fucking awesome....

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

barnesy305

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

justjezmund

that album is gunna be awesome.

Edit: oh wait thats just omar.  anyway that Antemasque album is gunna be awesome.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

emay

mopper_smurf

QuoteA 33-minute 16mm film shot by Andy Warhol of the Velvet Underground playing live at The Boston Tea Party nightclub in 1967 started making the rounds on the bootleg torrent tracker sites a few months ago, and now a pristine version has been uploaded to YouTube.

Although this is one of only two known films of the Velvet Underground with sync sound, before you go getting too excited, it's pretty hard to watch (although still fascinating.) Sound cuts in and out, the camera work is herky jerky—a sure sign that it was indeed the somewhat technically inept Warhol who shot it—zooming in and out on the Velvets, the crowd, the film projections, strobe lights and mirrored disco balls.

Songs heard include bits of "I'm Waiting For The Man," "Guess I'm Falling In Love," "Run Run Run," "Heroin," "Walk It & Talk It,"  "I Heard Her Call My Name," "Venus In Furs" and Sister Ray (the sole complete number).

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/andy_warhol_shoots_the_velvet_underground_live_and_in_color_boston_1967
Twitter | FB | Instagram

justjezmund

I really tried to watch, wow that is hard to do though. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

khalpin

Blows the 6/25/10 2001 out of the water....

emay

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

blatboom

this is incredible. majority of these tracks are totally new to me
really sick stuff