News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Mr Minor

Being sick and still going to school to teach because it's easier than making sub plans.   :oops:

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Mr Minor on September 08, 2008, 08:20:02 AM
Being sick and still going to school to teach because it's easier than making sub plans.   :oops:
America's youth needs you, my friend.
+k

rowjimmy

Quote from: MiamiPhish on September 08, 2008, 09:03:28 AM
+k

Yeah, so they can stay home sick next week!

MiamiPhish

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 08, 2008, 09:08:59 AM
Quote from: MiamiPhish on September 08, 2008, 09:03:28 AM
+k

Yeah, so they can stay home sick next week!
Well, I never really minded a few days of R&R at home and not at school  :wink:

shoreline99

Spending several hours trying to kill and remove a nasty Virtumonde.C virus infection on one of our laptops. After i had spent an hour replacing the video card in the same computer on Friday.

Way to waste a Sunday. At least there was football on.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gimmetela

making bad decisions.
welcoming the wrong man back into my life.
death without a will, or life insurance.
depression.
blahblahblah.

i need a fucking drink.

VA $l!m

Quote from: gimmetela on September 10, 2008, 09:36:37 AM
making bad decisions.
welcoming the wrong man back into my life.
death without a will, or life insurance.
depression.
blahblahblah.

i need a fucking drink.

amen sister.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Having a cold when it's not even cold.

Wolfmansbrother

already being overwhelmed with schoolwork   :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

thechad

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on September 10, 2008, 11:11:05 PM
already being overwhelmed with schoolwork   :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

I'm right there with you on that one.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

antelope19

Don't know if I like or hate it but: Getting goosebumps/choked up listening to the Ed Norris show playing clips from 9/11 and talking about it.  I like it because they mentioned how much people joined together to help and hate it for obvious reasons. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

willsteele

"Maybe I would like Phish more if you didn't play them so much"   -   my wife

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

thechad

Quote from: willsteele on September 11, 2008, 09:03:02 PM
"Maybe I would like Phish more if you didn't play them so much"   -   my wife

How ever does she plan on being brainwashed if they aren't in constant rotation?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

The constant rotation around here has yet to be proven effective.