News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

Quote from: hoodie22 on February 05, 2010, 03:56:43 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on February 05, 2010, 03:53:59 PM
Quote from: hoodie22 on February 05, 2010, 03:49:57 PM
Cutting up chicken....I eat chicken more than anything and love it, but I don't know what it is, I don't like raw meat in general, but even my good friends who love cooking and are great at it, hats messing with chicken. But I like that my buffalo chicken dip will be done in about 30 min  :-) Well its not my recipe, but its delicious.

Can said recipe be found in the Recipe Thread?   8-)

Not as of now, but I will definitely add it. My friends mom makes it all the time and I kept talking about how much I love it and she hooked me up with the recipe. Its pretty simple and yummy.

Sweet.   :clap:

hoodie22

Quote from: Mr Minor on February 05, 2010, 04:01:49 PM
Quote from: hoodie22 on February 05, 2010, 03:56:43 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on February 05, 2010, 03:53:59 PM
Quote from: hoodie22 on February 05, 2010, 03:49:57 PM
Cutting up chicken....I eat chicken more than anything and love it, but I don't know what it is, I don't like raw meat in general, but even my good friends who love cooking and are great at it, hats messing with chicken. But I like that my buffalo chicken dip will be done in about 30 min  :-) Well its not my recipe, but its delicious.

Can said recipe be found in the Recipe Thread?   8-)

Not as of now, but I will definitely add it. My friends mom makes it all the time and I kept talking about how much I love it and she hooked me up with the recipe. Its pretty simple and yummy.

Sweet.   :clap:

Added  :-D

whyweigh5.0

Damn it I am getting tired of the power going out constantly tonight from all the snow.  It only goes out for a second but its enough to reset my Satellite box and eject my external HDs from my computer.  I can't even watch a damn movie on my computer because they are all on my external movie HD and the damn thing keeps losing power when this happens :frustrated: :frustrated:

Not to mention I was encoding a movie earlier.  Its HD so it takes FOREVER.  I started it about 9 hours ago and it had 45 min left and the damn power flickered and caused it to stop since it was being saved directly to my external drive
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

khalpin

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on February 05, 2010, 11:21:10 PM
Damn it I am getting tired of the power going out constantly tonight from all the snow.  It only goes out for a second but its enough to reset my Satellite box and eject my external HDs from my computer.  I can't even watch a damn movie on my computer because they are all on my external movie HD and the damn thing keeps losing power when this happens :frustrated: :frustrated:

Not to mention I was encoding a movie earlier.  Its HD so it takes FOREVER.  I started it about 9 hours ago and it had 45 min left and the damn power flickered and caused it to stop since it was being saved directly to my external drive
You need a UPS. 

MiamiPhish

The big fat freakin' hangover I'm gonna be dealing with today.  Not even 9 and I feel like s....

gah

Quote from: MiamiPhish on February 06, 2010, 08:50:24 AM
The big fat freakin' hangover I'm gonna be dealing with today.  Not even 9 and I feel like s....

This!  :frustrated:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 06, 2010, 09:22:34 AM

Water, dudes! You gotta drink at least 1 glass of water for every 3 drinks you consume. Whenever I do that I never get a hangover  :-)
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: McGrupp on February 06, 2010, 10:21:38 AM

Water, dudes! You gotta drink at least 1 glass of water for every 3 drinks you consume. Whenever I do that I never get a hangover  :-)

That.  And I used to find that a percocet in the morning would help a ton with a hangover.  And pancakes and sausage
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Water, dudes! You gotta drink at least 1 glass of water for every 3 drinks you consume. Whenever I do that I never get a hangover  :)
I got a wicked hangover this morning as well. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i should prolly have one too, but no hangover here...
one gatorade right before sleep is my full proof remedy...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

kellerb

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on February 06, 2010, 11:38:27 AM
i should prolly have one too, but no hangover here...
one gatorade right before sleep is my full proof remedy...

Those of us with hangovers know these things.  Unfortunately, the same thing that causes the hangover causes me to forget about the water and gatorade...

sls.stormyrider

as soon as you get home:
water
more water
advil / motrin etc

Edit to add - the next morning
then- more advil
physical activity - walking, running, swimming.

but whatever you do - do NOT go bowling
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

Quote from: slslbs on February 06, 2010, 06:03:52 PM
as soon as you get home:
physical activity - walking, running, swimming.

alcohol and night swimming, it's a winning combination!

sls.stormyrider

well, it could cure the hangover. forever.

(see the edit)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

kellerb

while I've never seen Bowling used as a hangover-cure, I don't know why it wouldn't work.  You drink when you bowl, therefore its like 2nd-hand-hair-of-the-dog