News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Quitting is Contagious

Started by gah, April 20, 2009, 10:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Quote from: slslbs on October 18, 2011, 11:44:56 AM
nice bump.
good luck
:beers:

at this point i honestly would rather still be as broke as i am and smoke free, rather than a millionaire and not able to quit.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

phil

I just realized yesterday that I hadn't had a cig since DJ's wedding (buddy of mine & George's from high school.) I absentmindedly quit without even thinking about it (granted I started dipping because I can't smoke in my apartment and don't like to when I'm working)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Quote from: phil on October 19, 2011, 03:20:38 PM
I just realized yesterday that I hadn't had a cig since DJ's wedding (buddy of mine & George's from high school.) I absentmindedly quit without even thinking about it (granted I started dipping because I can't smoke in my apartment and don't like to when I'm working)

Dipping is disgusting, btw.

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 03:21:58 PM

True, but it's way more discreet (at least from the perspective of smelling like smoke all the time)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

rowjimmy

Quote from: phil on October 19, 2011, 03:49:05 PM

True, but it's way more discreet (at least from the perspective of smelling like smoke all the time)

Lip & gum cancer kills AND looks gross.

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 03:59:00 PM
Quote from: phil on October 19, 2011, 03:49:05 PM

Lip & gum cancer kills AND looks gross.

I'd argue that no type of cancer is glamorous, be it mouth or lung.

Lifeboy

I dip Copenhagen, and have for years. It's disgusting and girls hate it.

But it's delicious.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

phil

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 19, 2011, 09:28:33 PM

But it's delicious.

Definitely something to avoid if girls are around, but like you said, deeee-lish

rowjimmy

Quote from: phil on October 19, 2011, 09:30:22 PM

But it's delicious.

Definitely something to avoid if girls are around, but like you said, deeee-lish

One would be wise to think twice about a girl who would get near your face when you've had that shit in your face.
Likely she's indiscriminate about other things too (and not in a good way.)

phil

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 10:33:19 PM

But it's delicious.

One would be wise to think twice about a girl who would get near your face when you've had that shit in your face.

I've only met one girl who dipped, and I conned her boyfriend into trading me weed in exchange for the 6 month old can of dip in my car at a new year's party hosted by the head of the middle school I went to (long story). Not the brightest bulb on the tree, to say the least.

McGrupp

Quote from: phil on October 19, 2011, 11:17:19 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 19, 2011, 10:33:19 PM

But it's delicious.

I've only met one girl who dipped, and I conned her boyfriend into trading me weed in exchange for the 6 month old can of dip in my car at a new year's party hosted by the head of the middle school I went to (long story). Not the brightest bulb on the tree, to say the least.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 19, 2011, 03:07:25 PM
Quote from: slslbs on October 18, 2011, 11:44:56 AM
nice bump.
good luck
:beers:

at this point i honestly would rather still be as broke as i am and smoke free, rather than a millionaire and not able to quit.

solid! good job buddy! keep it up!  :beers:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

kellerb

Doctor:  "Well, I've got good news and bad news."
Dude (nursing a terrible hangover):  "Give me the good news"
Doctor:  "That red ring on your penis is lipstick"
Dude:  "What's the bad news?"
Doctor: "The brown ring is chewing tobacco"

sophist

Quote from: kellerb on October 20, 2011, 01:03:50 PM
A+
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Quote from: sophist on October 20, 2011, 01:23:12 PM
Quote from: kellerb on October 20, 2011, 01:03:50 PM
A+

:clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.