News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

****Phishtube stream--Need to send him an e-mail quick for tonight's stream****

Started by Undermind, June 10, 2009, 04:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

He just posted this on twitter.

phishtubeWho needs tonight's secret feed? Email pt@phishtube.com But can only let in first 1,150. #phish
12 minutes ago from web

edit:  I just took a quick look at PT and it doesn't look like the news has made it there.  I hope most of the peeps from the 'paug get in on this first!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Undermind

Quote from: Jezmund420 on June 10, 2009, 05:51:17 PM
I hope i didn't see this to late thanks deuce +

It still hasn't been mentioned on PT yet from what I can see which is a good sign.  Hopefully this is legit and he e-mails us a link prior to showtime!
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

gah

thanks for the heads up, i was just a little too late for tonights feed. that's ok, i will keep up with it here in the live setlist update thread...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mattstick

gah

did you guys get an email stating he would send you a link or some sort of confirmation? I was way too late, but still ended up getting an automated response back that said:

QuoteHey, It's me, Jason Wigmann. I know you want the feed, but I have to keep it kind of under wraps because when it gets to big it gets shut down. Unfortunately, we've reached max capacity for tonight's feed, but don't give up hope. Once I figure out a way to blow it up again, trust me, I will. Until then, I have to keep it kind of small. I'm sorry. You'll be integrated into the matrix of people, for future broadcasts. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been supporting me in my endeavors. Peace out, J. Wigmann
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Undermind

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 10, 2009, 09:46:15 PM
did you guys get an email stating he would send you a link or some sort of confirmation? I was way too late, but still ended up getting an automated response back that said:

QuoteHey, It's me, Jason Wigmann. I know you want the feed, but I have to keep it kind of under wraps because when it gets to big it gets shut down. Unfortunately, we've reached max capacity for tonight's feed, but don't give up hope. Once I figure out a way to blow it up again, trust me, I will. Until then, I have to keep it kind of small. I'm sorry. You'll be integrated into the matrix of people, for future broadcasts. I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been supporting me in my endeavors. Peace out, J. Wigmann

I didn't get anything.