News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AKRON/FAMILY

Started by Gumbo72203, June 16, 2009, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: iamhydroJen on March 30, 2011, 02:11:30 AM
This could go along with today I hate thread, but I'm actually the dumbest person alive. Got there too late and will call was closed. I partially blame it on my friend...  But i still can't believe the rookie move I just pulled.   :frustrated: :frustrated:   :frustrated: :frustrated:

sorry to hear that. I'd blame the friend completely...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

This could go along with today I hate thread, but I'm actually the dumbest person alive. Got there too late and will call was closed. I partially blame it on my friend...  But i still can't believe the rookie move I just pulled.   :frustrated: :frustrated:   :frustrated: :frustrated:
That's a shitty buzz.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

justjezmund

guess this "friend" hasn't heard about how AWESOME this act is.

Next time I think you should drive yourself :roll:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

natronzero

Only
25 hours
til ATX Fuck The Weekday Party 2011!!!

:crazy:
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

rowjimmy

Quote from: natronzero on March 31, 2011, 08:05:23 PM
Only
25 hours

TAPE IT!

natronzero

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 31, 2011, 09:52:49 PM
Only
25 hours

TAPE IT!
Trying to talk an off and on taper I know into doing that, I don't know yet..
I might have to buy him a ticket to sweeten the deal, but its totally worth it..
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

blatboom

at least we can count on a reliable setlist for this show  :wink:

rowjimmy

Quote from: natronzero on March 31, 2011, 10:09:28 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 31, 2011, 09:52:49 PM
Only
25 hours

TAPE IT!
Trying to talk an off and on taper I know into doing that, I don't know yet..
I might have to buy him a ticket to sweeten the deal, but its totally worth it..

Do It!

and

Quote from: blatboom on March 31, 2011, 10:31:18 PM
at least we can count on a reliable setlist for this show  :wink:

This.

Lifeboy

OH. MY. GOD.

I totally fucking forgot that these guys were going to be in Dallas tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh GODDAMNITMOTHERFUCKINGMOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

FAIL

fuck.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

rowjimmy

Lifeboy

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 31, 2011, 11:12:35 PM
gumbo?

:-D

that was a very gumbo-esque post.....

but that doesn't even begin to express my anger for missing maybe the only show that they will play for a very long time that was within driving distance.

I am beyond pissed right now.

oh well....maybe next year.   :| :cry: :shakehead:

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

natronzero

So, the show smoked last night of course.
Pretty standard setlist for these tours, but hot all the way through.

feedbacky jam intro>
We All Will
River
Island
A AAA O A WAY>
So It Goes
Another Sky>
Raising the Sparks>
Everyone Is Guilty>
Say What You Want To
Silly Bears
E:
Fuji I> (!)
Fuji II
Light Emerges

My friend did end up taping.  :-)