News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by blatboom, June 21, 2009, 12:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Phish
2009-06-20
Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI

Set I:
Punch You In The Eye, Runaway Jim, Stash, Ya Mar, Bathtub Gin, Kill Devil Falls, Train Song, Farmhouse, Sparkle, Run Like An Antelope

Set II:
Waves > Sample In A Jar, Maze, Makisupa Policeman, Ghost > The Lizards, You Enjoy Myself > NICU > Prince Caspian > Waste > Fire

Encore:
Character Zero

talk amongst yourselves..

G. Augusto

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom

G. Augusto

Quote from: blatboom on June 21, 2009, 12:45:33 AM
Quote from: G. Augusto on June 21, 2009, 12:43:41 AM
On paper...meh.

I tend to agree.  like seeing Waves and Maze though

All of the heavy hitters clock in at a safe 11 minutes these days....

thechad

I remember a time when seeing a Ghost and YEM in the same set was enough to make one stain their jeans, not so much anymore.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Rift

Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

blatboom

metalzone58

Quote from: thechad on June 21, 2009, 12:47:19 AM
I remember a time when seeing a Ghost and YEM in the same set was enough to make one stain their jeans, not so much anymore.
I guess thats a product of Phish 3.0

Rift

Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

thechad

Quote from: metalzone58 on June 21, 2009, 12:49:09 AM
Quote from: thechad on June 21, 2009, 12:47:19 AM
I guess thats a product of Phish 3.0

I know, hopefully this won't always be the case and it will once again become a jeans creamer of an occurrence, very little of that happening now a days.

G. Augusto

Quote from: Rift on June 21, 2009, 12:48:00 AM
On paper...meh.

Says the person who wasn't there.

Did you not see the "on paper" part, assface?
And what shows did you see this year?
Richft, lol.

metalzone58

Quote from: G. Augusto on June 21, 2009, 12:51:04 AM
Quote from: Rift on June 21, 2009, 12:48:00 AM
On paper...meh.

Says the person who wasn't there.

Did you not see the "on paper" part, assface?
And what shows did you see this year?
Richft, lol.
OOOOhhhhhh  :samurai:
Aug'd
and he busted out the assface

MeltMe

speaking of jeans creamer...lol...i did check myself during a point in bowie in knoxville....ALL CLEAR!! proceed
nothing i see can be taken from me...