News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mike Tour Fall '09

Started by blatboom, July 17, 2009, 11:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

That video was hilarious.  

I'll definitely hit the Pittsburgh show.  
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

That video if funny as hell!! I had to watch that part where he describes how he writes his basslines three times before I caught it all.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

tix purchased for chicago  8-)

cleech74

Don't miss out on the State Theatre show in Northern Va.  The last show Mike played there was a good one.  We got a Sailing Shoes encore. :-)

Great venue.  They've got tables on the main floor, and really comfy balcony seats.

Unfortunately, I will have to work the Saturday of this show.  Don't get too many of those off,  being in the restaurant biz. :|
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

gah

^^^ Nice, I've never seen a show there, so looking at making the trip. You should try and take off that night, and grab lope, and all meet up.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

gordo: weirdo.

tourdates & pre-order info added to first post of thread.

jasonsobel

I'll be at the Somerville Theater.  I like that place much better than the Paradise, which is where Mike played last fall. :)
sing me back home before I die

cleech74

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 18, 2009, 10:10:46 AM
^^^ Nice, I've never seen a show there, so looking at making the trip. You should try and take off that night, and grab lope, and all meet up.

I just might do that! :beerbang:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

the_rizzle

wow falls church is apparently sold out from the rlc.net page - have to get on that quick when it goes on sale through the box office

postjack

already got my birmingham tickets.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

mistercharlie

Did they just add the Indianapolis date I don't remember seeing it when the tour was initially announced?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: Mistercharlie on July 21, 2009, 03:12:41 PM
Did they just add the Indianapolis date I don't remember seeing it when the tour was initially announced?

Nah, they added it back when you don't remember seeing it.

:-P

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on July 21, 2009, 03:48:13 PM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on July 21, 2009, 03:12:41 PM

Nah, they added it back when you don't remember seeing it.

:-P
Damn, how could I have overlooked the hometown Gordo, I was making plans to travel to Chitown to see him. Now I can just kick it here and not have to worry about hotel accommodations.

mehead

susesp and I will be hitting the Portland show...only been to the PCMH once - for DTB - and don't really care for the place but oh well...ought to be a killer time
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PhishPhan

Will Barrymore be all General Admission? I'm wondering because I want to be as close as I can to my lover. I'll either get front row if they are available or if it's all GA, I'll go there super early (how early?).