News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mike Tour Fall '09

Started by blatboom, July 17, 2009, 11:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: PhishPhan on July 30, 2009, 04:55:41 PM
Will Barrymore be all General Admission? I'm wondering because I want to be as close as I can to my lover. I'll either get front row if they are available or if it's all GA, I'll go there super early (how early?).

Is Mike Gordon your lover?

WillBreathes

I'll be at Cinci, the Inside In show in that town is a personal favorite.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

emay

Ill be at the Orange Peel in Asheville

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i'll be at the Park West, again, for this round  :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

PhishPhan

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on July 30, 2009, 05:11:08 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on July 30, 2009, 04:55:41 PM
Will Barrymore be all General Admission? I'm wondering because I want to be as close as I can to my lover. I'll either get front row if they are available or if it's all GA, I'll go there super early (how early?).

Is Mike Gordon your lover?

How did you guess?

jasonsobel

I've got two extras for Mike at the Somerville Theatre on Wed, Sept 9.  I bought these for some friends who have now backed out.  they are nice seats on the lower balcony (aka the mezz).  The tickets are mezz, row BB, seats 13 & 15.  here's the seating chart:

just looking to get face+fees, which when bought through the pre-sale was $65.70
I do not yet have the tickets in hand, but I was hoping to get this sorted out sooner rather than later.  Please get in touch if you'd like the pair.

thanks,
Jason
sing me back home before I die

Hector "Breaker of Horses"

Εὐδαιμονία ἀνάκειται ἔς ἡμᾶς αὐτούς