News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2010, 01:48:58 PM
Quote from: slslbs on March 03, 2010, 12:19:03 PM
TGFPL

Took me a couple seconds to get that: Thank God for Phil Lesh (TGFPL)
that was a lot tee back in the mid 70s.
saw a few people wearing them, never saw one for sale (otherwise I would have owned one, too)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Superfreakie

I love this venue

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

^^^why arent i there?

mbw

oh yeah, the $80 it would have cost after tix, fees, etc.

rowjimmy

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

kellerb

who are all those weirdos in the "above-stage" balcony.  They seem weird.  But not as weird as the chick with rolled-back zombie eyeballs.

Superfreakie

Quote from: kellerb on March 03, 2010, 10:07:27 PM
who are all those weirdos in the "above-stage" balcony.  They seem weird.  But not as weird as the chick with rolled-back zombie eyeballs.

Says the young Colonel Sanders:

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 03, 2010, 10:13:25 PM
Quote from: kellerb on March 03, 2010, 10:07:27 PM

Says the young Colonel Sanders:

HA HA! I was going to ask, when KB had switched to that, why do you have a picture of col sanders as your new avatar? But then thought that'd be rude, so let it go. Ha ha! Good stuff!  :-P
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Superfreakie

rule #2 never let anything go  :evil:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Set List from last night. Hmmm, yeah, not too shabby if I might say so. This after the jill naming setlists thread debacle at Phil Zone. And then Phil gave a shout out to the Phil zone after the donor rap.

Set 1

Playin in the Band >
Born Cross-Eyed >
Eyes of the World
Jack straw>
Wharf Rat
Uncle John's Band >
China Cat Sunflower >
I Know You Rider

Set II
Scarlet
Fire
new potato
St Stephen
other one
so many roads
Help>
Slip>
Frank

Donor Rap
Phil shouts out to the Zone!!

encore: Box of Rain
JB Good

WOW!!!

Buffalo Budd

That setlist looks killer.  Good for Phil  :clap:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

JB Goode?
They're really showing their faith in Fake Jerry.

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 04, 2010, 10:52:56 AM
JB Goode?
They're really showing their faith in Fake Jerry.

haha....I'm really interested to see how I will react to fake Jerry come Tuesday night....It could really go either way....When I saw Phil at the Crystal last year with Jackie Greene and co, I was stoked and dancing, but it was less cover-band feely to me....I don't know how I will feel about the copy-cat style.....guess I'll know in a few days....I am sure for people that never saw Jerry it's good, but I'm kinda wary....I'll take it for what it's worth I suppose.....