News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

In for Eugene on 9/17!   :syf:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

JPhishman

Quote from: Hicks on June 24, 2010, 02:16:27 PM

yeeeeaayy'r!   :beers:

paging Caravan2001.....Caravan2001 to the Cuthbert amphitheater.... Caravan2001 to the Cuthbert amphitheater.....

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Superfreakie

Quote from: JPhishman on June 24, 2010, 02:24:08 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 24, 2010, 02:16:27 PM

yeeeeaayy'r!   :beers:

paging Caravan2001.....Caravan2001 to the Cuthbert amphitheater.... Caravan2001 to the Cuthbert amphitheater.....

I know I've told this story before but I knocked a guy out cold at the Cuthbert for a Phil and Friends show. Sweet VENUE with a really nice park next to it...........if I remember correctly.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Undermind

Pretty messed up shit! From furthur.net

QuoteJuly 5th Shelburne Vermont Show CANCELLED
To All Of Our Fans Who've Purchased Tickets To Our July 5 Show in Shelburne, VT:

After days of meetings to address and alleviate last minute concerns being expressed by State and Local Authorities, Furthur is very disappointed to learn that today, the local authorities, citing an inability to deal with an expected influx of ticketless fans, traffic concerns, and other issues, have revoked the approved permits for the show and have decided to cancel Furthur's concert at Vermont's Shelburne Museum on July 5. As the decision made today by the local authorities has been made so close to the event date, unfortunately we are unable to find a suitable alternate venue. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience!

Full & complete refunds are available at point of purchase. If you purchased online you'll automatically be refunded. In the meantime, please be assured that we are working hard to find a replacement show on July 5 somewhere outside of Vermont.
We plan to announce plans for a replacement date later this evening.
Please stay tuned for updates.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Poster Nutbag

Wonder how many people won't hear of the cancellation and show up at the event grounds to find out it's just not going to happen!!! SUPER PISSED!!!
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Superfreakie

3rd show added to Red Rocks in Sept. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Too late SF
Quote from: guyforget on June 24, 2010, 01:58:52 PM
3rd night @ Red Rocks added, Sun. Sept. 26. 

I already have tickets for Sat. Sept. 25, will probably go to the Sun. show too, but I might not buy tickets when they go on sale this Saturday.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sneakinsally

I am going to Futher tomorrow in Brooklyn. very close and easy for me
I love swedish fish, but don't like black licorice

redrum

Quote from: sneakinsally on June 25, 2010, 07:33:41 PM
I am going to Futher tomorrow in Brooklyn. very close and easy for me

nice. have fun!
& if u meet a guy named Finigan tell him the Triclones said hi.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

redrum

cool time lapse video of the setup/show/break down from coney island this past weekend.

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Superfreakie

^^^
wicked awesome.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sunrisevt

Quote from: Undermind on June 24, 2010, 10:26:47 PM
Pretty messed up shit! From furthur.net

QuoteJuly 5th Shelburne Vermont Show CANCELLED
To All Of Our Fans Who've Purchased Tickets To Our July 5 Show in Shelburne, VT:

After days of meetings to address and alleviate last minute concerns being expressed by State and Local Authorities, Furthur is very disappointed to learn that today, the local authorities, citing an inability to deal with an expected influx of ticketless fans, traffic concerns, and other issues, have revoked the approved permits for the show and have decided to cancel Furthur's concert at Vermont's Shelburne Museum on July 5. As the decision made today by the local authorities has been made so close to the event date, unfortunately we are unable to find a suitable alternate venue. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience!

Full & complete refunds are available at point of purchase. If you purchased online you'll automatically be refunded. In the meantime, please be assured that we are working hard to find a replacement show on July 5 somewhere outside of Vermont.
We plan to announce plans for a replacement date later this evening.
Please stay tuned for updates.

Yes, this was the fucked-up, angry-making bad news of the week here in VT.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

That's shitty news.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.