News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Multibeast12

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 01, 2010, 03:26:33 PM
^^^
wicked awesome.
seeing Furthur tonight.Very pumped

jam>

saw Furthur at Coney Island last week. 2nd night was really really good.

Multibeast12

saw furthur saturday. Hot first set. Set two kinda stunk until the Dark Star > Terrapin > Stella Blue > Uncle Johns.

Superfreakie

seeing them tomorrow night. SO PUMPED I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2010, 02:58:36 PM
Hey bud, we gotta hook up.  I'll text ya sometime tonight to figure out a plan.
I'm pumped but I gotta say, I wish I was seeing Phish.  :roll:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 06, 2010, 03:44:27 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2010, 02:58:36 PM
Hey bud, we gotta hook up.  I'll text ya sometime tonight to figure out a plan.
I'm pumped but I gotta say, I wish I was seeing Phish.  :roll:

Not me. The GD were where it all started. I'm going back home tonight. I last saw Bob and Phil in Boston 2002. I did Albany and then two nights in Boston. This band is freakin' hot too. And....I don't have to listen to a guitar player struggle to keep up with his mates.   
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2010, 03:47:19 PM
The GD were where it all started.
Me too bud but I grew out of touch over the yrs.  The last  :syf: project I saw was Ratdog in 2008 and while it was good, it didn't really move me.  Other than that, it was Highgate in 95.  I am very pumped to see them but from the look of the last few Phish shows, I don't see how Furthur will measure up.  I'll reserve judgement til tomorrow night and it's great to hear they've been playing well.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 06, 2010, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2010, 03:47:19 PM
The GD were where it all started.
Me too bud but I grew out of touch over the yrs.  The last  :syf: project I saw was Ratdog in 2008 and while it was good, it didn't really move me.  Other than that, it was Highgate in 95.  I am very pumped to see them but from the look of the last few Phish shows, I don't see how Furthur will measure up.  I'll reserve judgement til tomorrow night and it's great to hear they've been playing well.

IMO, for last few Phish shows the Trio has played great. But I'm getting tired of the missing man formation.  :-D My ticket says improv. Oh and some of the Furthur shows this tour are  :-o :-o A notch above some of the recent Phish output in terms of musical prowess. This ain't Ratdog. I can't stand Ratdog.

Undermind

I watched the last few songs of their iclips set from Nateva and they were definitely bringing the heat! 
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Undermind on July 06, 2010, 06:08:41 PM
I watched the last few songs of their iclips set from Nateva and they were definitely bringing the heat! 
I would have loved to have made it to that festie.  Tomorrow night will just have to take it's place.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 06, 2010, 06:13:17 PM
I would have loved to have made it to that festie.  Tomorrow night will just have to take it's place.

Talked to Dave Lemieux (the vault release dude but more importantly Canadian). He said Furthur will be playing a full show 8-11pm.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2010, 06:16:25 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 link= :roll:.msg456741#msg456741 date=1278454397

Talked to Dave Lemieux (the vault release dude but more importantly Canadian). He said Furthur will be playing a full show 8-11pm.
:-o Holy sweet shit!  Now that gets me excited.  I really only expected a 90 min set.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 06, 2010, 06:19:44 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on July 06, 2010, 06:16:25 PM
Quote from: Phishy69 link= :roll:.msg456741#msg456741 date=1278454397

:-o Holy sweet shit!  Now that gets me excited.  I really only expected a 90 min set.

Nope. They wouldn't come when offered the hour and a half set.