News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

so i threw on this show i went to last saturday.  and i am already liking this more than when i was there.
/ducks

i guess the only reason was the drunk factor and honestly just thinking of how cool it would be if phish played Mann Music again.

I would have loved to see em rock that place.

anyway I am really liking this Playin', it delivers.  as does this HELP>SLIP>FRANK  :music: 

def a cool show to see.  i def remember dancing pretty nice to this second set while giving this a relisten.  good stuff
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

Quote from: JustJezmund on July 16, 2010, 11:45:40 PM
so i threw on this show i went to last saturday.  and i am already liking this more than when i was there.
/ducks

i guess the only reason was the drunk factor and honestly just thinking of how cool it would be if phish played Mann Music again.

I would have loved to see em rock that place.

anyway I am really liking this Playin', it delivers.  as does this HELP>SLIP>FRANK  :music: 

def a cool show to see.  i def remember dancing pretty nice to this second set while giving this a relisten.  good stuff

save the drunk factor for Van Halen; up the psychedelic factor for the GD.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

danje

I had a great time at those Philly shows. I was able to sneak up close both nights.

The biggest thing that stuck out to me was how patient they were as a band and in creating the music.

My only gripe was with songs like Brokedown Palace and Days Between were song by Bob. He did a decent job but still.

Superfreakie

Quote from: danje on July 17, 2010, 12:19:09 AM
I had a great time at those Philly shows. I was able to sneak up close both nights.

The biggest thing that stuck out to me was how patient they were as a band and in creating the music.

My only gripe was with songs like Brokedown Palace and Days Between were song by Bob. He did a decent job but still.

Yeah, those two Philly shows sound great. This looks pretty  :-o :-o :-o
QuoteSet 2: Mountains Of The Moon>St. Stephen, Blues For Allah, Terrapin Station Suite, Let It Grow, Morning Dew, Unbroken Chain>The Wheel, Not Fade Away

For what you got over two days, I think we can excuse Bobby two songs, can we not? Maybe not  :evil: Love it.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 17, 2010, 12:09:39 AM
save the drunk factor for Van Halen; up the psychedelic factor for the GD.

i havent done that in five years and i am saving it for my mid-western  :phish:  vacation
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sprobeck

I had a great time at 07/10! 07/11 was pretty good too.  Right now I'm listening to the Gelston show. Not bad! :music:
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

Superfreakie

So Bobby wiped out hard last night in New York City. It started with not being able to sing a verse in Brown Eyed women to destruction during the El Paso where they played it instrumental.....to then falling over his amp. This was during the first set. For a lot of the show he was fake strumming his guitar. He did come out for the second and was better but still weak. It was brought up at LL so I sussed out the set list thread and commentary from the Phil Zone here. Yikes. Was it exhaustion, being wasted or stoned....who cares, who knows:

http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/459920/553874.html?1280408266

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 29, 2010, 04:21:24 PM
So Bobby wiped out hard last night in New York City. It started with not being able to sing a verse in Brown Eyed women to destruction during the El Paso where they played it instrumental.....to then falling over his amp. This was during the first set. For a lot of the show he was fake strumming his guitar. He did come out for the second and was better but still weak. It was brought up at LL so I sussed out the set list thread and commentary from the Phil Zone here. Yikes. Was it exhaustion, being wasted or stoned....who cares, who knows:

http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/459920/553874.html?1280408266

That's a damn shame. Sounds liked a mix bag of opinions though, some saying he was too stoned or drunk, others like it was more emotional, like something happened and he was down...other blaming the teleprompter....who knows, couldn't find any clips on youtube just yet, but here's the 1st set, just started on shakedown right now...

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sprobeck

I just watched the El Paso clip. Bummer!!  :shakehead:
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

Superfreakie

Quote from: sprobeck on July 29, 2010, 05:36:11 PM
I just watched the El Paso clip. Bummer!!  :shakehead:

yeah, not pretty.

Superfreakie

Superfreakie

That's equivalent to Coventry destruction.

Superfreakie

So before tonight's redeemer show check out what Phil said to Bobby before they began to first set

Furthur
Thur. July 29, 2010
Nokia Theatre Times Square
New York, NY

Phil to Bobby, "Never drink out of something you haven't poured yourself." Phil then hugs Bobby.

Set 1

Dancing in the Streets >
Celebration >
Alligator >
Tennessee Jed
Reuben & Cerise >
Money For Gasoline
Mississippi Half Step >
Let It Grow

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 29, 2010, 05:50:18 PM
That's equivalent to Coventry destruction.

yowza.   :-o

d00d was GONE.

mbw

bobby vs. trey vs. amy winehouse